6

I walked in the kitchen and saw Roman laying on the floor letting the kids color in his tattoos. He had his eye shut and they were to focused to notice me. Adrian walked in and stood next to me. "I bet you the rest of the ice cream in the freezer he's knocked out."

"Oh sweetie, if anything he's half sleep and if I called one of them over here he'd know which one without even opening his eyes." I laughed.

"You're on." We quietly got Sissy attention and called her over from where she was coloring in his leg. "Sissy get back over here." Roman said without skipping a beat. She went back immediately and continued to coloring. "See sweetie, nobody knows your dad like me." I smiled. "They must have woken him up after I left this morning."

"They've only been up for an hour. How was your appointment?"

"It was good."

"I'll make them breakfast. He didn't make any yet. They wanted to color."

"That is so cute."

"Rugrats we're making cinnamon rolls. Let's wash hands." They all ran to their older sister. I went over and squatted next to him. "They got tired of their coloring books." He opened his eyes.

"Well I need to talk to you."

"My office or upstairs?"

"Doesn't matter. We'll be back."

"Mhm no longer than 10 minutes you two!" Adrian laughed.

"You were 10 minutes." Roman yelled back.

"Gross!" We laughed at her reaction. He shut the door to his office and flopped on the couch in there. I sat by him and just smiled. "How was your appointment?"

"It was good."

"We'll since we have 10minutes. He pulled me down to him."

"Hey, you might not want to shake me up too much." I laughed.

"It's not like you're pregnant." He kissed me but I smiled. "Wait why are you smiling?" I pulled the test out of my pocket from doctor's office