Part 9

As I opened a tent I saw that a fire was already started. Chloe was already in her swimsuit as it was quite hot already. Peter and Harry were swimming in the lake as David, Melanie and Sam were still sleeping.

"Morning. What time is it?" I asked walking closer to Chloe. 

"Good morning. 11:15" she replied looking at her phone to check the time. I was still in my sweatpants and a jumper from last night and really wanted to change, but decided to sit a bit and fully wake up.

"So you and Sam, huh?" I mentioned sitting with my face up to the sky with my eyes closed. 

"What are you talking about?" Chloe said back but I didn't see whether she was looking at me or not. 

"C'mon. I saw you both last night. I think there's some feelings floating around" I chuckle and hear her laugh a little too, before I quickly open my eyes to look around to check if noone is listening to our conversation, before closing them back again.

"Don't think so" she replies calmly.

"You know you can tell me anything" I say teasing her even though it's true.

"I know I know" Chloe says before I feel as if we're not alone. As I'm opening my eyes I feel two cold hands being placed on my cheeks carefully.

"Ah, that's cold" I say in a little louder and in a higher tone. I see Harry looking down at me with his hands on my face. 

"You should go swimming. Temperature is amazing" he adds while going to put a few more logs into a fire.

"I'll wait for water to get warmer I think" I say and don't move an inch.

"C'mon" he says talking my hand and pulling me up "go change. You have two minutes" his tone is quite demanding and you don't get to hear him being so strict that often. 

"Bossy huh" I say as I walk towards my tent to take a swimsuit. 

Quietly I sneak into a tent being careful not to wake Sam. I take my bag with my clothes because I don't know when he's going to wake up and I might need some other clothes to change into later. I take my bag to Sams' and Harrys' tent and change into my bikini. It's a quite revealing, light blue, yellow and purple color crochet style one. I've worn this before and I've never been uncomfortable but now that I pay more attention to how Harry is treating me, I'm afraid I'll feel a bit more self conscious.

I go out of the tent, Chloe is still tanning, Melany is already awake and Peter is eating a sandwich. I notice that Harry is nowhere to be seen so I sit next to Chloe closing my eyes.

"C'mon ladies, let's go" I hear that voice out of nowhere.

"Maybe later?" I ask looking at him, to be more exact - his abs. This boy does have a good body and it's not the first time I see him without a shirt but it's the first time I analyze as much as I can unnoticed. 

"Get up" he grabs my hand pulling me up.

"Chloe you going?" I see she hasn't moved an inch, not even opened her eyes.

"Nah, I'll stay here" and to my surprise Harry didn't argue, even though he firstly said that we both have to come. 

I walk following him and he walks quite quickly. Harry stops with his feet in the water up to the ankles and I stop next to him.

"Not that bad" I comment on the water temperature "not sure if I'll say the same as we go deeper" I chuckle and he smiles not looking at me.

Harry goes in a little bit deeper and dives in. Damn that looked quite sexy. I walk slowly as I'm trying to adjust to the temperature even though the water doesn't seem very cold as it's already hot outside. I see his face appear out of the water not too far away.

"Gigi come here" he says and I notice that he's moving his hands to the sides back and forth so it means he's not touching the ground.

"Is it deep?" I mean I'm a good swimmer but in a places I don't know or I've never swam before I feel a bit afraid. Harry instantly appears under water with only his palms over water to show me how deep it is.

"Not coming" I state moving deeper but I stop as I see that water is already up to my shoulders.

"Why?" he asks me swimming a little closer to the shore.

 "I don't like swimming deep in the places I don't know well" and right when I said it I took a step to the side right into a pit hole and instantly disappeared under water. I knew how to swim so it was fine, but I don't know anyone who wouldn't get a little bit scared when this happens, because it takes you by surprise. You're standing calmly on the ground then one step to the side and you're instantly under water. I move my arms and legs to get back out and even though everything happens in a matter of seconds I still feel one hand grab my arm and the other wrap around my waist. I gasp for air when my head is no longer under water. 

"You okay?" Harry sound very concerned.

"Mhm" I reply still breathing deeply. Harry is still holding me firmly pressed to his body, my one arm is around his neck as I'm a little bit higher above the water because of his hold. He turns my head with his hand making me look at him. He's looking into my eyes, as if searching for something, he looks concerned and that somehow makes me calm .

"Are you sure? Did you hurt yourself?" he asks one more time as he didn't believe my answer.

"Yes Harry I'm fine. No I didn't hurt myself" I smile at him and a though passes through my head that I don't want him to let me go. This feels nice and calming as if I belong in his arms. 

"Good" Harry says releasing a breath. "Don't scare me like that again Gigi" he brushes a strand of hair out of my face and tucks it behind my ear. I start breathing a little heavier. I analyze his features. His eyes are green and it plays so nice with his dark brown hair. His lips are thin but parted a little bit as he breathes a little bit heavier than normal. I see him look into my eyes then to my lips, moving up and down and it seems as if he's fighting with himself whether he should kiss me or not.

As I moved a little bit closer and saw that he didn't move away I decided to go for it. I leaned in and kissed him. 

Slowly.

Carefully.

Waiting for his reaction.

But he responded and he responded the way I hoped he would do. He placed his hand on my neck and deepened the kiss. It was warm, careful, gentle and caring but at the same time passionate. Just how I always thought my first kiss would be. I pulled away as I got out of breath just in time as we heard Sam shouting and running towards water together with Chloe. We quickly pulled away from each other and tried to swim further away from them as they jumped into the water.

We spent some time swimming around, jumping, laughing, just having a good time. But one thing was always on my mind. What did Harry think about this kiss?