wounds.

a/n: a little lost with this chapter but yeah :) go follow my tumblr with one shots ! @elodieballard<3

enjoy

     Hopper pulls into the driveway of my house, where Will is standing outside drawing again. I rush out of the car, running to him and hugging him for no reason whatsoever.

      "Y/n? What are you doing here?" he asks me, hugging Eleven too. 

       "It's a really long story," I say, still light headed from everything that just happened.

        "Let's go inside," Hopper says as we follow after him, evidentially agreeing with this. Mom is off of work today and Jonathan doesn't work on weekends. 

        "Did he hurt you anywhere else, El?" I ask as I prance over to the medicine cabinet.

       "Hurt her?" Mom yells as she walks into the kitchen. "What? What happened? Was it your boyfriend?!"

         "Not right now, Mom, I can't deal with this." I mutter. I grab some bandages and rubbing alcohol.

          "Just... My hip." Eleven answers, pulling her shirt up to reveal the gash on her hip. I get deja vu. 

         It only reminds me of Peter. Peter, and Peter only. I sigh, trying to let those thoughts go away. "Okay, um... Go sit down on the couch, I'm going to get situated."

         Eleven nods and Will goes with her. Hopper joins my mom as she walks towards me with her hands on her hips. "What the hell happened, Y/n?!"

         "Can you wait until I'm done with Eleven?" I ask, pouring the alcohol into a bowl. Then I grab another bowl and fill it with tap water.

        "Honey, I hate to say it, and I know you're an adult now, but you've been distant and secretive--" I groan at this. "Don't you roll your eyes at me. Whatever that man did, your boyfriend, he's wrong, okay? And you're wrong for dating him."

        "Stop!" I scream and everything goes quiet. "Stop it. Stop it! Stop it, stop it, stop it." Mom raises her eyebrows and looks at Hopper. She walks away with him and they leave the room.

        "Y/n?" Nancy asks, coming into the kitchen. She's always here now, and I'm not mad about it. "What's wrong?"

        "I fucking hate everything!" I scream, banging the table. I can hear Jonathan rush Eleven and Will outside, but I don't care. 

         "What happened?" he asks, walking over to us and finding a spot behind Nancy.

        "He took my car and Eleven. He drove to this fucking haunted house and tried to kill her. When he claimed he left all of it behind." I throw a glass bowl across the counter and it shatters, but I don't care.

         "I'm sorry, who are we talking about?" Jonathan asks, hands on his hips.

          "PETER! THAT FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!" I throw another bowl. It shatters too. 

         "Okay, um... Jonathan, we're going to have to leave for a second. This requires some girl talk." Nancy whispers, grabbing my arm and taking me to Castle Byers. 

          "Why are we here?" I ask, touching a stick on the wall. 

         "It's the only quiet place around right now. Okay, so um... I'm guessing you're angry at Peter... Obviously. Sorry, that was a stupid question." She scrunches up her face and shakes her head. "What like.. Actually happened."