Slime Rancher Tours The City

Seraphim was revered as a goddess.

She herself didn't see this, but her followers did. A feather from her wings would be preserved, encased in glass for eternity. Her songs would be used as inspirational pieces for bards to perform at festivals. Even the style of clothing she wore became popular amongst the ladies of the court; a plain white dress with a golden cord around the waist.

Even if they worshipped her life that, she never paid any attention. For Seraphim dreamed of knowledge and the pursuit of learning everything about Teyvat. Her main mission was protection, but her dream was to write a book cataloging her journey. Meeting new friends, eating good food, speaking with new creatures, and witnessing famous moments in the history of the world.

So Seraphim decided to live the simple life of an archivist. Gone were her robes and glamor, they were replaced with simple cloths and a new disguise. Her skin grew darker in time, eyes now deep indigo, and she carried a leather knapsack on her person.

Seraphim never like staying in towns for too long. Of course she loved being around people, but curiosity got the best. This was one of the follies of human nature after all. If there was something different or powerful among them, fear and panic would encapsulate the city. She stayed long enough to understand the culture, write a thorough entry in her book, and gained a taste of the city or town.

Mondstadt seemed like a perfect place to start.
___________________________________

Hestia was treated to a night on the town courtesy of her new friends.

Jean insisted that she at least took some time to enjoy her stay despite the attack earlier. While the current matter at hand was being investigated, Amber suggested taking the slime rancher to see the sights of the city. Eula politely declined, however, she gave Hestia one last glance before leaving for a mission. Lisa also declined, but promised to hangout after she sorted the books that were retrieved back in the library.

That left only Aether, Paimon, Venti, Kaeya, Amber, and surprisingly little Klee to show Hestia the best parts of Mondstadt.

The Pyro girl happily held Hestia's hand while Windy was on her head. She was excited to show her new friends the best places to eat, meet people, and maybe some fish blasting! Although, the last one might be a bit tricky since there were more eyes watching her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their first stop was the Church.

"Wow, so this is a place where you can come and pray to your archon?" Hestia asked, in awe at such a large building. "Does he ever listen to your prayers?"

Paimon gave Venti a sideways glance, crossing her arms. "Paimon thinks that's not always the case. Maybe the Archon is just lazy."

"Don't let Barbara here you say that. She would throw a religious fit." Amber pushed the door open. "Here the nuns keep record of the the holiest items here."

Venti skipped inside, grinning. "It's been awhile since the Traveler and I were here! Last time, we...uh...attempted to take the holy lyre."

"You almost got us in trouble with the church!" Paimon accused him.

Hestia left the arguing as she spun around the church. There was something quite powerful about being in a place of worship. In her life, forests were nobody dared touch or pure water lakes were considered sacred to her. Storms frightened her, but a quick prayer to the heavens always calmed her down. Religion was something prominent in her life as she considered herself blessed to be alive and living with her slimes.