chapter 2- Y/N reporting for duty!

A/N here is a drawing of all your crew!

---

The smell of freshly brewed coffee hit y/n's nostrils like every morning, contenting the tired firefighter with its delectable attributes it gave even as they hardly had any sugar or cream to soften the strong taste.

Comfortable oversized pajamas loosely hung onto their curved body like silk, a soft smile curving upwards as they sipped from their hot beverage while watering all their indoor plants as their favorite music played in the background.

Green vibrant leafs spread upwards in content as the heavenly water ran down to their roots like wine, thriving happily ever since they been brought on their first day in the fire station back to when their human was a rookie.

"Oo look at you lil timmy! Your growing bigger every day!" She softly spoked as she sprinkled some water onto her tiny cactus, its little needles holding tiny little water bubbles now, it was nicely placed besides her well adorned work table filled with books, a pc, action figures and other various things she deemed a nice fit for it.

"You have got to be kidding me!"

THUD

She yumped as a loud thud was heard from the living room causing her to spill her coffee and water onto her once polished floor boards ruining the mood completely.

She groaned "kai"

---

Kai cursed as he layed sprawled onto the cold wooden floor.

Y/n stood silently on the living room entrance with no words.

"You going to stand there or help me up!?"

He muttered in embarrasment , his casted leg held high above the floor as if the floor was lava, probably trying to avoid any more injuries.

She sighted and headed towards the red headed moron, lifting him by the shoulders with abnormal strenght making him yelp in surprise, she chuckled as he limped onto her arms like a rag doll cat.

A sigh of relief came out as he was finally laying down onto the soft and cozy embrace of giant plushed pillows on the sofa, muttering a small thank you while turning on the tv to watch any upcoming news or events, the h/c female rolled her eyes at the slob before her with her hands now besides her hips.

Ever since Academy training, Kai had always found a way to break a few bones, history mistakes always repeating by the reckless male as he kept marching into action with only his trusted fire-hydrant and axe like a starved Viking , in times he would use it as a short of gun as tiny sparks of flames tried to be reborn in tiny cloths of splattered debris, he was a good man although many even herself knew little to nothing of his past outside the academy or workplace, his background was almost non-existent to most everyone other then their soft giant Kio.