chapter 2 - this seat taken?

Teal:
heyyyy y/n! it cool if we meet at 7ish??

y/n:
hey :)
sounds good ill see u then

6:30

after coming home to and empty house and freshening up after school i decided to start getting ready. i picked out an outfit, an over sized black t-shirt and pink basketball shorts. i had a cap on and my purple-ended hair in its natural curls. i also picked out my new jordans off my sneaker rack.

to pass the time i threw on my ps4 and played some gta. some squeaker kept trying make fun of me for being a girl on gta but i put him in his place real quick. he cried.

before i realised the time my phone was going off, i quickly answered to Teal asking where i was at. i told her id be there in a few and got in my car.

the carnival was only a few minutes away and when i pulled up they were waiting at the entrance for me. they all complimented my car and dapped me up.

"aight you guys ready" Kai said and we all went in a bought some tickets

"aight you guys ready" Kai said and we all went in a bought some tickets. it was 3 tickets per ride and $1 a ticket so it was fine.

"alright what first? asked Teal
"i say we do the twister" Caleb replies.
"i don't know that shit hurts" Aaron butts in.
"that just adds to the fun" i wink.
"someone likes pain" Bree rolls her eyes.
"so what if i do..." i mess... am i messing tho...
besides i only wanted to agree with Teal because she's been so nice to me. she also very clearly has a massive crush on Caleb so.

we give the guy our tickets and sort out seats.There were 3 people per cart so Teal, Caleb and Aaron went together and Daya, Bree and Daya's boyfriend Riley went in the other.

"shit i can get in with you y/n so you're not by yourself?" Teal suggests but she had already cozied up beside Caleb and i didn't wanna ruin that.
"its all good, it's funner on your own anyway" i say and get into my cart.

the guy went over to pull the safety bar down on Teals cart and was on his way to mine, when all of a sudden the blue haired girl jumps into my cart on the seat beside me.

"this seat taken?" she asks.
man... her voice got me feeling some type of way.
"you seem comfortable" i smiled.
"you guys all set or..." the man said awkwardly.
"yep" i said and he pulled down the safety bar.

the ride started and because there was only two of us instead of three there was too much free space so we were flying everywhere, and because i was on the inside she mainly just smashed into me so being the gentleman i am i reach over and put my arm around her to stop her sliding.

"fuck i forgot how much i hated rides" she complained and turned her head into me, blocking her face as the speed of the ride picked up.
"you haven't tried this one yet" i smirked and she peaked her head up from my t shirt staring at me as if she was unamused but when i raised my eyebrows she hid her face back in my t shirt in attempt to hide the smile that was growing on her lips.

finally the ride came to a stop and i nudged her to let her know we had stopped.
"fuck i think ima be sick" she whined.
"oh by the way im billie" she continued.
"i know who you are, now come on lets get you off this ride before you throw up all over my new jordans"
"shit they're nice" she complimented.

"hey y/n?" Teal shouts, running over. "that was crazy i was practically- oh hi billie"
"hey" billie said.
"you ditching us new kid?" Teal asks.
"nah of course not"
"we're going on the Freak Out now, lets go" she said grabbing my arm and dragging me.
"yeah okay" i say. i turn to billie
"you coming?" i ask
"for you? sure" she joked and joined us.

"fuck!" billie sighed, staring up at the ride while we were queuing.
"dont be such a baby" i messed, pushing her lightly.

"hey y/n how come you and her are all best buds" bree asked, referring to billie while taking a vape out and blowing the smoke into our faces.
"we're not" i shrug, confused. bree looked at me from over her shades "m'kay, how bout you get on this ride with me?" she asked.
"i mean i was bouta sit with billie" i respond
"oh come on" she whined dragging out the 'on'.

suddenly it was our turn and i was pulled in brees direction. she sat me down in a seat before sitting beside me. billie reluctantly walked over and sat on the other side of me.

it was weird to see how fast her posture and atmosphere changed from comfortable and laughing to awkward and shy. it was fascinating. she was fascinating. i wanted to learn more about her.

we were buckled in and the ride began, starting off slow.
"you nervous?" bree turned to me, reaching her hand over and rubbing it down my thigh.
i was sort of shocked and looked over at billie she had this look on her face, a really pissed look.
"nah not really" i said shifting slightly in my seat. her hand retracted at my movements, thankfully.

after the ride was over and the man came over and unbuckled us billie was the first to get up and she stormed off. bree slid off her seat and stood in front of mine, preventing me from getting out.

"wanna get out of here?" she asked lowly. nothing she said had rendered in my brain as i was busy tryna look past her to see where billie had went. i hope shes okay.

"hey? im talking to you" bree waved in my face, completely disregarding her i stood up and pushed past her.