chapter 6 - but you have a boyfriend

after a bit more chatting with claudia and finneas they left and billie decided to turn on the tv. the window was open making the room cold so we both snuggled up in a blanket. she switched on some of 'the office'.

i looked over at billie and noticed her eyes slowly closing and her fighting to stay awake. her head slightly falling on my shoulder. frozen i wasn't sure what to do. do i let her sleep on my shoulder? but what if she gets uncomfortable? and i dont want to be invading her privacy so. but it would be rude to move.

"hey billie" i whisper, slightly shrugging my shoulder so she'd wake but she didn't, so i gently let her fall onto the bed, holding her head so it falls slowly. and tucking her in with the duvet before heading towards the door to go sit on the couch. we hadn't discussed whether id be sleeping in the bed with her or on the sofa so i decided to play it safe.

"y/n" i hear her mumble "come back im cold" she whines, her voice raspy. i turn around and see how she had kicked the covers off and had her arms reaching out, her eyes still closed. i couldn't help but smile at the sight.

i made my way over to her.
"im here" i whisper as a get in beside her, keeping my distance just in case when i feel the bed dip and billie inching closer. opening her eyes lightly she wrapped her arms around me and snuggled into my side, her head fitting perfectly into my neck.

"mm goodnight y/n" she mumbled, pecking my neck with a kiss. i turn my head and kiss her forehead.
"night bil" i smile.

*the next morning*

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

i woke up to billies back being pressed against my front, spooning her. i wasnt sure if she was dreaming or not but every time her body shifted or moved i could feel myself get harder and harder.

"shit" i accidentally said out loud after billie moved a particular way.
"you good?" billie asked, clearly awake. she turned around making sure to brush off me a little but extra before spinning fully and facing me. her face almost touching mine.
"yeah um im good" i say, i slide one of my hands down and place it between myself and billie in an attempt to hide my dick from her.

her lips pulled at a smirk. as she looked down.
"what are you doing?" she laughed and something told me she already knew.
"uh my leg is just itchy" i lie. she knew.
"oh let me help" she smirked. sliding her hand down from my chest to my crotch. grabbing my dick through my pants.
"fuck" she mumbled.
"uh" i was stunned, was that a good 'fuck' or a bad 'fuck'.
"uh im so sorry it just happens randomly sometimes and i didnt even mean to-" i waffled.

"hey" she silenced me. "its okay"
i look down at her hand. and i felt myself get even harder at the sight. she must've felt it.
"so i have a dick" i state the obvious, hiding my awkwardness with a laugh.

"i know" she smiled.
"oh?" i smirked at her "how" i continue
"oh please ive seen you fix yourself a lot and last night..." i smile remembering her lips on mine and i so badly wanted that again.
"are you gonna let go..?" i asked.
"make me" she smirked. fuck.

i grabbed her hands and placed them up above her head and straddled her.
"like this?" i ask, a confidence taking over me. feeling her whole body tense up under me. she went to speak but no words came out.
"what? weren't expecting that?" i mocked, putting her two hands in one of mine and moving the other down to her face.

i pulled her bottom lip down with my thumb, copying my actions from last night. her eyes widen slightly as she realised. i let my thumb drag off her lip and let it bounce slightly back into place, she involuntarily brought her tongue out over her lips.

i leaned down slowly, hovering just over my lips.
"do you like this?" i ask her.
she was still at a loss of words so she nodded.
"words darling" i tell her, bringing my free hand to her throat and gently wrapping my around it.
"i dont want to have to make you" i smile. admiring the little details in her face.

"are you gonna kiss me already?" you're not getting any softer" she spat out.
not happy with her tone i squeeze i little harder around her throat.
"im sorry what was that?" i ask and when she went to speak again i squeezed hard enough to make her unable to speak.
"awh thats what i thought" i mock.

i study the little details. her eyes and how the colour was a slightly darker blue than they were when she woke up. how her skin was clear and shiny but not too shiny to the point of making it look oily, it was just glowing.

"kiss me" she spoke so lightly that i almost didnt hear her. i leaned in closer giving her the impression that i was about to kiss her, my lips grazing hers.
"i would love to but you have a boyfriend billie" i tease her.

she stays silent. i grab her bottom lip with my teeth and pull on it as i pull away.
"you're hot" i tell her as i slowly remove my hand from her neck keeping the other one holding her hands above her head.

i grab her chin in my hand and forcefully turn her head to the side to take a look to see if i left any bruises. i smiled when i seen redish-blue marks that were already forming into bruises.

"one second" i tell her as i get up and go to the bathroom, sorting out my situation.
when i came back in billie was lying on the bed with her phone camera on, tracing her fingers over the marks my hand left on her neck. a small smile on her face.

"awh no you did it yourself" she frowned as she watched me fix my shorts and walk over to the bed.
"i would've helped you" she teased.
"next time" i winked "come on we have school" i told her, picking up the hoodie she was wearing yesterday and putting it on.

the jumper smelled like her and i felt so safe. i loved it. she got out of bed, wearing an oversized t shirt and underwear. i couldnt keep my eyes off her. her body was so beautiful.
"okey ima get a shower" she walked past me and into the bathroom.

i wanted her to be mine.

A.N

OH DAMN! shit js got spicy...
let me know if this was too much bcs i may or may not have got a bit carried away so hahaha.
but yeah. thanks for all the votes!
ill try update as regularly as possible but its kinda tough rn.
anyway love u! stay safe