chapter 10: interupted

"ill be begging for u to keep going" she winked at me.
____________________________________

the tension was growing. i stared into her eyes. her blue eyes almost black as she brought her tongue out and glided it across her plump lips.

the moment was interrupted by billies phone ringing. "shit its finn" she mumbled as she grabbed her phone. "i forgot to let them know im staying here tonight"

she answered her call and only then i noticed how hard i was. sometimes i feel quite disrespectful when i got hard when i was around billie. i know i can't control it but i hate the fact that it might make her uncomfortable.

i was shifting and uneasy. billie must've noticed, though she was still on the phone to finneas. i just closed my eyes, pushing my face further into her neck, hoping it would go away.

but billie had other plans. as she reached down and grabbed me through my sweats. my breathe hitched as she continued to casually talk to finneas.

"yeah? and hows claudia" billie spoke into the phone as her hand made its way past my waistband and into my boxers. stroking my dick slowly.

"billie" i mumble against her skin. i let my lips latch onto her neck, kissing just below her jaw. she strokes my dick harder and more teasingly in response. i kiss her neck harshly, nipping and biting at it.

i take her hand out of my boxers and place it above her head. "keep talking to finneas" i tell her as i go back to sucking her neck, finding a spot that makes her squirm. her breathing was picking up and i knew it was getting harder for her to concentrate on the conversation.

my dick was still hard and i let it press into her hip as i moved down to kiss her collar bone. "one second finn" she said as she moved the phone away from her face. "y/n hang on a minute"
i take the phone out of her hand "hey finneas its y/n whats up?" i ask.
"nothing just checking on billie, whats up with you?" he asked.
"you know just hanging out with billie" i pressed my knee between billies legs causing her to let out a little whimper. "just having some fun" i continued.
"oh nice, is billie enjoying herself?" finneas asked.

i looked down at billie, she was biting the back of her hand an attempt to hide her little whimpers as i moved my knee teasingly. "oh yeah, she's enjoying herself" i smile. "okey see ya finneas nice catching up" i told him and he said bye and i hung up.

"you good?" i ask billie. she was slowly grinding her hips into my knee, still biting her hand to muffle her little noise, which i found adorable.
"no, fuck just touch me" billie spoke, clearly frustrated. it was so amusing.
i smirked and brought my hands down to her waistband and was about to bring it down when the door opened a crack and a voice spoke.

"y/n! are you in here?" my mom called out into my dark room.
"yes mom im here, billie is too" i tell her as she opens the door to let some more light in, seeing us both in the bed, me slightly on top of billie.
"oh okey just checking that you were home" she smiled and closed the door.
"shes so weird" i mumble. "i should go check on her though, i dont think she's eaten." i frown, kissing her nose gently. i got up and walked over to the door.
"and uh, dont touch yourself while im gone" i say in a low demanding voice as i close the door behind me.
____________________________________

billie and i have been hanging out way more recently, we're almost always together. the tension between us has gotten more and more intense. we always get so close to something happening before being interrupted by finneas or my mam or something.

i really like finneas, he texts me all the time and we even went out just the two of us for some food when billie cancelled as she was busy.

as much as billie and i hang out together she also seems rlly busy when we're not together, im not sure if that makes sense. if we're not together her phone is always completely off and i can hardly text her.

we were in school at lunch, sitting on the edge of the table where teal and her friends were sitting. Teal and i are closer than ever, shes the best. im not a huge fan of her friends though. especially bree after what she did.

the whole thing kind of sizzled,. luckily for me, some other drama happened and everyone got more interested in that. i haven't talked to bree yet. im still mad and upset about the whole thing. so ive just kept my distance.

billie was lying across the bench with her head in my lap. i was running my fingers through her hair.

"give me a bite" billie whined, referring to the subway roll in my hand that wasn't in her hair. i hovered the roll out just in front of her mouth so she could take a bite. i noticed a few crumbs fell around her lips so i put the roll down and wiped them for her. my thumb hovered on her bottom lip, it felt so at home there.

i didnt want to take it off. i love how the groove of her lips felt against the pad of my thumb. i couldnt help but pull it down, revealing her perfect bottom teeth before letting it bounce back up. it was a reflex at this point. a smile plastered her face. she seemed to love when i do that and i enjoy it just as much.

"can i have a bite" an irritating voice screeches from beside me. i turn around and see bree, standing over me with a witty smile on her lips.

"fuck off" billie mumbled before i could speak. she didnt even look up at bree, her eyes were still on me.

"i wasnt talking to you, bitch" bree said, taking her vape out, taking a toke, and blowing it into my face. "i was talking to you" she spoke as the watermelon scented cloud separated and covered my face.

"1: dont fucking call her that, and 2: u can fuck right off after what u did" i say sternly, my eyes narrowing on her as something flashes over them. i wasnt if it was fear or shock or something else.

"that wasn't my fault it was just that -" she tried to speak but i knew it was going no where
"you couldnt take all of her?" i heard billies voice cut her off. "was her dick too big for you, did you get scared?" letting her hand rub against my thigh beside where her head was. a pout formed on billies face, only furthering brees wide eyed shock

man that was hot. my dick was getting harrrrrd. what was this girl doing to me omg.
with an annoyed expression, bree spun on her heals and walked away, mumbling something that sounded like jealousy.

"that was hot" i looked down at billie, bringing my head down and leaving a soft, teasing kiss on her lips. pulling away, i bit her lip softly and brought it back slowly as i pulled away. a smirk pulled on her lips as she whispered so quietly i could hardly hear her.

"wanna get out of here?"