chapter 8: humility

it was the next day. i didnt sleep at all. i was watching that video of me being shared around every platform. i felt too numb too cry. i just felt sick reading the comments.
"fucking freak"
"is this allowed?"
"uhh kill it"
"that's disgusting"
"faggot"

my heart felt racy and my hands were shaking as i got ready for school. i knew asking my mom if i could stay at home would be too risky because of last year.

walking through the school doors holding my breathe and bracing. i was immediately hit with laughter and comments and whispers below peoples breathe. someone even threw a shoe at me which i actually found quite funny.

at my locker waited Teal and when she seen me she ran over and pulled me into her. i thanked her as she held me. i did not deserve her.
"i know. i know. its gonna be okay. im here" she whispered.

after i few seconds i pulled away and walked over to my locker. in my peripheral vision i saw a group of guys walk towards me. i turned to look and noticed q behind the front ones. there was like 7/8 guys there.

i just tried walking through them but the guy in the front pushed me back against the lockers. "where do you thing you're going freak" he spat. and the rest joined in with little taunts and insults. i just laughed, dropped my bag of my shoulder and swung at the guy in the front.

hitting him right in the temple he immediately dropped unconscious. next thing i know i was fighting off 4 guys who were all swinging at me and grabbing me. while the other were to scared to join in after i dropped their little 'leader'. i managed to land some more, splitting a few lips and eyebrows and hopefully breaking a few ribs before i was eventually on the ground with all of them kicking me and spitting on me.

i was trying my best to block my face but there was too many. suddenly i heard a familiar voice shouting at them and pulling them off me. billie.

trying to open my swollen eyes. i was barely able to see billie. they all split when a few teachers came running down the hall, a few of them trying to lift me off the ground.
"get the fuck off me i can get up myself" i spat. and they backed off.

slowly getting up and focusing on my balance as i felt wobbly on my feet. i couldnt decide what hurt, it was kinda js everywhere but mainly my ribs and my face.

billie rushed over to me and cupped my face gently with her hands. it hurt but i didnt mind. i smiled at her.
"ur not ignoring me anymore?" i asked.
"shut up" she mumbled. i could see fear in her eyes but i couldn't tell what caused it.
was it me? the way i had js hurt her boyfriend and his friends? the way they hurt me? the video? the fact i was hurt? did it look bad?

"are you okay?" she asked. i leaned my cheek into her hand, taking in the feeling of having her near me again.
"never been better" i smile.
"well you look like shit, we should get you cleaned up"

wow she had to ruin the moment. by now the teacher have split as well because they dont give a fuck and what are they even gonna do yk. they only legally had to stop the fight, but billie. she didnt have to but she did. i hope that means something. i mean it has to right? she literally pulled her bf and his mates off me.

she practically drags me to the nurses office even though the whole time i was complaining about how i didnt need it and i was fine but she didnt listen.

she told the nurse in the front what happened and that i needed some time to calm down so if she could leave us alone for a bit and the nurse was super sweet and said of course and led us to the room in the back

"lets get you cleaned up" she whispered as she sat me down on the bed. she took some cut-safe wipes out to try clean my wounds on my eyebrow and lip, also wiping my bloody nose.

"i just punched your boyfriend in the face, why are you helping me?" i asked her.
"ex boyfriend" she sighed. with that i jumped up. "what!?" i practically shout.

my mind was running a mile a minute. was she okay? break ups are always hard? and they were dating for a while... did he get angry when she did? did he hurt he? shes single!!

"are you okay?" i asked her.
"god i missed you" she ignored my question and cupped my face again. "how are you after the video thing?" she asked, staring into my eyes. her blue ones almost blinding.

"oh its been great you know" i laughed sarcastically.
"i want to help you" she said
she trailed her hands down my body to my waistband. "i wanna make you feel better" she looked back up at my eyes before pulling my waistband down slowly around my ankles, bringing my boxers down too.

her eyes widened at the size. she had never seen it properly till now so i guess she didnt get a proper gage on the real size.
i was already a little hard from just being near billie, which is embarrassing. and when she was cupping my face and trailed her hands down my body, it didnt help either.

she placed her thumb on the tip, spreading the precum. before slowly moving her lips to the tip and teasingly popped her head up and down my dick, sticking her tongue out as she did so.

i groaned at the feeling when she started to choke and gag, she could barely get down all the way so she used her hands at the base and pumped them in sync with her mouth. my head fell back as i let little moans slip out of my mouth, bringing my hands to her hair to bunch it up at the back to keep it out of the way for her.

"how could anyone make fun of your pretty dick baby" she mumbled as she pulled away slightly.
"dont stop baby" i tell her as she goes back to what she was doing.

i felt myself getting close. i couldnt believe what was happening right now. but what if she felt like she had to do this? like she owed it to me for ignoring me. id hate if thats the way she felt. i know its a bit late but i just had to ask.

"are - you sure - you want - to do this?" i asked her between groans.
"of course baby" i felt her smile against my dick as she picked up the pace.

every part of that sentence made me smile. my head thrown back with the dopiest grin on my face as i moaned out as quietly as i could remembering we are in school.

"hey billie here are some ice packs if you need them" the door swung open as the sweet old nurse lady walked in. she stopped in her tracks, her mouth falling agape, and the ice packs falling to the floor.

"uh im so sorry" she apologised before closing the door. i looked down at billie laughing. whereas billies face was mortified, and red as a stop sign.
"its okay baby" i laughed uncontrollably as i rubbed her jawline trying to snap her out of her shock.

i reached down to pull my pants back up, groaning a little at how painful my hard on still was but i wasnt going to ask billie to have me finish.
"hey what the hell?" she asked and stopped my hands, making me drop my sweats again.
"i wasnt finished with you sir" she told me, before placing her hands on my dick again.
"oh? are you sure? u dont have to?" i ask confused.

im worried she feels she owes this to me.

"oh please, i find this just as pleasurable as you do" she winked before going back to what she was doing.

i was already unbelievably close so it wasnt long before i come undone filling billies mouth with my warm cum. looking at her face, she had her tongue out as it dripped down onto the floor a little, letting me see before she swallowed it all.
"good girl" i tell her, rubbing her cheek with my thumb

"i just want you to know theres nothing to be ashamed of" she smiled before standing up and leaning down to place a sweet kiss on my lips. and just as quickly as it left, that dopey smile was back.