3. IS MY SECRET OUT?

KEIRA'S POV

the moment that merchant got out of my turf I started planning my attack. well, I already started planning it a few weeks ago. but I'm planning the mission officially now.

I got lost in my thoughts and landed on a question that I know the answer to. why did I agree to take this job? the answer is simple,

*sudden lightning and thunder in the background*

sigh, never mind I still need to get some stuff from the market, I can't just stay here all day and waste my time. I get out of my chair and change into proper boy clothes that some of the kids on the streets wear, when you're in ketterdam it's safer to be a boy than a girl cause if you were you'd probably get dragged in the white rose or the menagerie for example. it's better to beg for scraps in front of a gambling hall than to go there. and I could get things way faster if I wear pants instead of a skirt.

I carefully get out of my house, to avoid being seen by anyone. I walk to the nearest location first, and from there I took some rope, a coat, a water skin,a nice pair of thermal resistant boots, some pens, and paper. and there are more than enough for me to go and rob that bo Yul bayur. just like Pekka Rollins robbed everything from me and my family. I am going to get back at him sooner or later, but it's not now. I have to care for myself before I take down anyone.

-Next Day-

at the fifth harbor

today is the day when I have a chance to save myself and make some money in the process. I start walking towards my ship, and that's when I hear the sound of bullets. I immediately duck for cover to get out of this mess, the more I stay out of the gazes of people the more safe I will be. I pull out my own gun which could practically pierce through metal. I tiptoed my way to the ship, and as I was boarding it I got hit right in the arm. and the next thing I knew, I was creating a tsunami to drown these sons of bitches.

........................

Please don't forget to vote.