4. DECLARATION OF BLOODSHED.

KEIRA'S POV

I feel it................ the water, its inner life, its strength, its weakness, its hate and love, its calmness and fury, somehow, I can control it. I love it, being one with the sea. I quickly poured a ton of water on the guy who shot me and suffocated him to death. a Dandelion, I suspected, fuck these shitters and hooligans if I say the truth, trancing around town like there's some big deal when the only thing they've done is kill a few people. I'm wasting my time. I need to end this as quickly as possible. I look around to find my next victim and bring out all the moisture from his body. two were going to sneak attack me, but I swelled them up faster. the rest got killed by the crow club, a bundle of thugs but not like any other I've ever seen, and by that I mean the young ones. they are somewhat better than an ordinary gang you'd find in ketterdam, especially that Kaz Brekker, I learned about him about 3 years ago, has an exceptional track record in the mind of the devil from hell if you ask me. But I'm surprised he has the same name a my big brother. But I need to concentrate. I immediately clean the harbor and push the corpses into the water with a small tide.

anyways, I have a ship to catch.

I pick up the things that I dropped while fighting, I turn around to see my beautiful handmade ship, veronica, dead.

WHAT?!???!!!!!!!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!????

MY SHIP IS DESTROYED!

While I was being intimidating and killing those bastards, I accidentally wretched my ship. I glance to my left to see there's another ship, which is expectedly to leave for fjerda, I know this because this harbor's master's friend, Jesper Fahey, told me. I know what you're all thinking, why did Jesper tell me this? it's simple, he and I used to be classmates, he would go around the town gambling and I would go around town trying to stop him and I think you know the rest. now, if I could get there unnoticed I could catch myself a free ride on berth twenty-two.

KAZ'S POV

We were waiting for Inej, she's late, If it weren't for her, we would've already been out of the harbor. I then noticed that she was here, finally and thankfully. I see an obfuscated Inej as she makes her way here.

*THE SCHOONER EXPLODED*

Inej fell on her feet and the docks were coated with flames. thugs came out of nowhere and started shooting us, dandelions. I saw Jesper in the smoke and ash gunning the competition, I warned him about this but these thieves are no match for me, the boat that blew up now was a decoy, the real ship was resting on berth twenty-two, the real Ferolind.

jesper raises his gun at me but soon realizes that it's me and downs it. I tell him to head off for the ship, and surprisingly he complies. right then, a heap of those barrel thugs comes in with their guns trying to kill us, but suddenly a tsunami wipes them all out. I look around to see a Grisha, a tidemaker to be more specific. he covered his face with a mask made of midst, and maybe he could be of some help. if I could just-    . INEJ!!!!!.

I race to the crates to catch inej from falling.

"Not just yet, Inej". I said as bundled her into my arms and landed roughly, my leg buckled but I need to worry about inej now 'what if something happened to her.'

- time skip-

I wonder who that Grisha was? why would he help us?, I need to know who he is.

-----------

vote for more................