5. THE FEROLIND.

KEIRA'S POV:

Seeing that everyone is distracted, I take this chance and try sneak into the ship. I quickly start climbing up the wooden barrels and quietly ascend on the platform. I turn around to see if anyone caught me in the act. Assured that there was no one watching me, I go inside the ship, for your imformation it smells like shit, and find a room, I hide behind a stack of wooden boxes containing food and other useless junk. OH GOD!!!!!, IM SO FUCKING TIRED!!. I think I deserve a nap after pulling that damn stunt....

*silent yawn, keiras eyes close as she drifts off to sleep.

NINA'S POV

I'm trying my best to heal all of inejs cuts and bruises, its more complicated because im a heartrender, not a healer. the first two years in my learning went by doing the same things as a healer but after that we got seperated, healers pursue passions such as tailoring (altering someones facial feautures) etc and heartrenders are send off to fight in the war.  but unlike the others, my training was short, I was sent a mission by zoya nazyalensky. she used to call all sorts of things like 'reckless', 'foolish', 'easily distracted' and worse.

"You were right, Zoya. Happy now?"

"Giddy,", I look up to see that its jesper.

JESPER'S POV:

"Who's Zoya?" I asked while looking around the room.

"No one. A member of the grisha triumvirate." she said as she slumped back in her chair.

...............TIME SKIP.................

NO ONE'S POV:

Thunder and lightening grace the sky with a ferocious atmosphere. The tides are too fast and the waves, too big. The chances of the ferolind to drown is way too high. As the ship rocks it tosses things from left to right and right to left. Through the commotion created by the sea, Keira wakes up to know that they are in danger.

----------

Don't forget to vote!.......