LOST LOVE

Me and my family  was shifting to our new house which was in new town but it was far away from our old house ...

We were packing all our stuff but suddenly i got a notification from my dream high school that i got the scholarship..

I shouted: Yeahhhhh !!
Mother : WHAT'S going on ? And why aren't you not packing your stuff we have to hurry LINA!

OK SO HI I AM LINA I LIVE WITH MY MOTHER AND FATHER I APPLIED A WHILE AGO FOR AN SCHOLARSHIP AND I GOT IT . I KNOW U ARE NOT GONNA BELIEVE IT ..BUT YS ITS HAPPENING.. MY DREAM IS TO BECOME A BUSINESS WOMEN SO YES HERE I AM TELLING MY MOM THAT I HAVE GOT MY SCHOLARSHIP..

Mother : What??
Me : Yesss momm i got it ..

  SILENCE..

My mom was in shocked happy and sad cuz if I really got the scholarship I can't shift to our new
house which was in new town because it will be far
away to my dream high school . But soon she gets settled with this fact .. Because she knows
that I'm not a kid anymore and I have to hurry up to
get close for my dream.

THEY WERE LEAVING:

Mom and Dad I wish I can come with you I'll miss you both I LOVE YOU

THEY ARE GONE . NOW IT'S TIME TO GET READY FOR TOMORROW BECAUSE IT WILL BE MY FIRST DAY IN HIGH SCHOOL YEAHHH !

MORNING... ( 7:00 )

ALARAM : BUZZZZ
    I take a quick shower changed my clothes grab my bag and a sandwich from fridge which was made by my mom I eat and left the house for school .

OFFCOURCE I WAS NERVOUS ITS WAS MY FIRST DAY BUT EXCITED TOO ..

IN CLASS :

I introduced my self .
Teacher : LINA GO SIT NEXT TO ATHLER ( SHE POINT IT OUT WHERE ATHLER WAS.)
I go and sit next to ATHLER

WELL HE WAS THE FAMOUS GUY IN OUR SCHOOL AND I WAS SITTING NEXT TO HIM AHH MY HAPPINESS WAS ON ANOTHER LEVEL .

While I was sitting next to him he was keep staring at me like he have seen some sort of ghost or else .But then .

ATHLER : Hi my name is ATHLER u LINA right?
Me : Yeah its lina .
Athler : So how are you? You look nervous.
  Me : Yh I was a little bit but now I'm good .
Athler : So what's your favorite subject ?
  Me : Its ......

WE KEEP TALKING LIKE WE'RE LOST FRIENDS..
THEN ..

BELL RINGS..
Teacher : ITS LUNCH TIME..
Athler : Lets do lunch together ?
Me : Yeah lets go .

AFTER LUNCH AND SOME TALK WE WERE RETURNING TOWARDS OUR CLASS ..

BOY 1:  Hey Hey Athler where are u going??
BOY 2 : And who is she? Whoa ? ( LAUGHING)

  THEY WERE ATHLER'S FRIENDS .. WELL HE TOLD ME TO GO FIRST IN CLASS AND HE WILL BE THERE SOON TOO .

I WAS GOING TO MY CLASS WHEN SUDDENLY SOME ONE GRABBED ME BY MY HAND I CANT EVEN SHOUT BECAUSE THERE WAS NOT ONLY ONE THERE WAS MORE ..  I WAS KIDNAPPED WITH MY FACE COVERED WITH SOME SORT OF THING ..!