Shy

Happy friendship dayy ❣️

Continue the story !!

Karan : ainda kai bad koi preeta kai pas anai ki khosish nahi kry ga smjhai... meri hai yeh sun lo sab. No one dare to touch her. Warna oska haal bhi yahi hoga

With his daring warning he turned back his gaze to preeta and glared her angrily and start dragging her toward car. Bella also run behind them. He unlocked car.

Karan : sit.

He said while controlling his anger.

Preeta : karan wo..

Karan : chup bilkul chup *shout*

Preeta and bella silently sit in car. Karan close the door with full force and start driving making both girl shiver. He hold steering tightly pouring his all anger on poor steering. His jaw clenched in anger. He never imagine that anyone else touch his wife. This thing boiled his blood.

He don't know this is possessivness and jealousy whatever is this. She is his wife. Only his right on her.

Soon they reached home. He come out and open door for them. Preeta come out silently. They entered in hall.

Bella : karan aik dafa bat sun lo

But instead of listening her he drag preeta with him in room. She wrigling in his hold but he hold her arm tightly.

___________

In room !

He through her on bed and locked the door. She gluped. He angrily look at her and remove his coat while his shirt first three button are open revealing his chest. She glupped again.

He start moving toward her while she was moving back but her head with bedboard that mean there is no way to escape. He put both of his hand on bedrest caging her between his arms.

Karan : babydoll you didn't tell them that you are married.

Preeta again shocked seeing his this side.

Preeta : i...i..think..its..not...important

Karan : its important when you are mine

He said that by removing her hairstand.

Karan : you are mine.

He whisper in her ears and bite her earlobe. She moaned. He move back seeing her red flush face.

Karan : Mine

He whisper near her lips and in no time he place his lips on her.

She was shocked. He was kissing her like no tomorrow pouring all his anger , possessivness in this kiss. This kiss was not like first kiss. This kiss was something else having emotions. His lips moving in different manner.

After passionate kiss he broke kiss and look at her. Her eyes close tightly. Her cheeks and nose are fully red. He smirked and pecked her lips. She open her eyes in shock.

Karan : i will be back after sometime.

He again pecked her lips pick his coat and go.

Waooo
MAN ! MAFIA FALLING !!

_________________

In hall !

Bella tell mahir all scene that what happened in college. Preeta was also sitting with them.

Mahir : shukar karo osnai os larkai ki jan ni li

Bella : hum rokty nahi tu wo jan lai bhi leta..

While preeta was lost in her thoughts. Karan come from office.

Karan : hello ! Kya chal rha hai

Mahir : kuch bhi nahi

Bella : mai isko tmhari bhaduri kai kissay suna rahi thi.

He looked at preeta. Preeta also look at him. But feeling his gaze she excused.

Preeta : mai room mai ja rhi ho

She said and go avoiding all questions..

Bella : ab isko kya huwa.

Karan : mai dekhta hu.

____________

In room !!

Preeta hear door unlocked voice she lay down on bed and close her eyes pretending like she was sleeping. He knew she was acting. He go washroom change himself in comfy clothes and lay beside her.

Karan : tumhai acting nhi ati.

He whisper near her ears.

She open her eyes quickly in shock and what next he was above on her caging her in his arms.

Karan : i know kai tum nahi so rahi thi

Preeta : nahi wo

Karan : mjhai ignore kue kar ri ho

Preeta : mai..maine kab kia

Karan : agar tum os kiss ki wjha sai ignore kar rhi hu tu mai dubara nahi karo ga

Listening kiss name again preeta all face turn in red.

Preeta : nahi wo

Karan realise that she is shy. He laugh in mind.

Karan : tmhai bhi ati hai..

Preeta : kya..

Karan : sharam

Preeta : han tu mai bhi ladki hu...

She said and realise wht he say and wht she reply.

Preeta : pe..pechy hato..

He look at her smirkingly and join their foreheads and whisper near her lips.

Karan : then say that you don't regret that kiss.

Preeta : I..i

Karan : say *huskily*

Preeta : I.dont.regret

Karan smile and peck her lips and wink at her and gently go in his place. Preeta was shocked.

Karan : goodnight

Preeta : goo..goodnight.

She said and put duvet on her hiding her blush face. He smile seeing her antics.

WHAT A FEELING !

I know its short chpp... but sorry next will be long