Suspicious

Coming back to the story !

Next morning !

In Preeran room !

Preeta was sitting infront of mirror.she was wearing light blue long frock with white flower work dupata. She was ready to go college but karan voice grab his attention.

Karan : shittt.

Preeta : kya huwa

Karan : shirt ka button tot gya

Preeta : tu koi aur pehn lo

Karan : par abhi mujhai yahi pehn ni hai

Preeta : acha wait mai stich kar deti hu

She picked needle and thread. Karan start removing shirt.

Preeta : arey shirt kue utar rahy hu ... mai aisey hi kar du gi..

Actually she can't see her without shirt. His abs and perfect body make her crazy.. like she don't gonna crazy but her eyes don't leave the gaze of his perfect abs.

Karan : ok

She stand infront of him and start stiching his button but her eyes drolling over his naked chest and abs. Karan see this and smirked. He slightly put his hand on her waist and pull her more close.

She was looking so ting doll in his arms. She hardly reach near his chest. He smile seeing her ting and soft figure.

Karan : Take a picture it will stay longer.

Preeta : what..

Karan : nothing *try to control his laugh*

Preeta : ha..has kue rahy hu aur choro mujhai

Karan : agar na choro tu

Preeta : acha tu

She smirked in mind and stamp a needle in his chest. He groaned in pain.

Karan : aouchh !!

She start laughing

Karan : yeh kya tha

Preeta : galti...sai laga

Karan : acha g galti sai..

Preeta : Han..

He pulled her close from waist with a jerk. She hit with his chest. He moved his face near to her. And smoothly tracr her nose giving her shivers. She closed her eyes tightly. He smirked and bite her earlobe. She moaned.

Karan : sorry galti sai huwa..

He whisper in her ears.

She was shocked and all red like cherry he leave her and start laughing.

He can see that she is imaging a kiss. Waoo MR MAFIA YOU PLAY WITH HER POOR HEART.

Preeta : has lo has lo mai ja rhi hu nechy..

She leave angrily.

Karan : isko bolty hai badlaaa..

He shout and again start laughing.

_________________________

Now every one in hall. Karan and mahir is ready to go office beacuse they have important metting.

Karan : aj tum dono ko driver chor dy ga.. aur han please dehyan sai ana waisey maine guards ko bol diya hai wo sath hi jai gaye.

Both girls nod because they no karan not gonna take risk in their security. Its better to go college with guards.

____________

In college !

Bella and preeta were sitting in cafeteria.

Bella : driver ko phone kia

Preeta : han mahir nai bola bas 5 minute tak ajai ga..

Bella : acha

Soon driver reached. Both sit in car.

In car ;

Driver was on the way. Preeta and bella was talking randomly but preeta gaze suddenly dervet into side mirror that made her notice that one car was following them past 10 minutes.

Preeta : bella hmary pechy koi arha hai..

Bella : kon

Preeta : wo dekh.

Bella also noticed.

Preeta : mai karan ko phone karti..

Bella : hayee pree kahin yeh dushman tu nahi yeh hamai kidnapped na kar lai maine dekha hai movies mai aisey hi hota hai..

Preeta : bella shutup karan phone ni utha rha..

Driver : mam ap tension na lai hum ap dono ko kuch nahi honai dai gaye...

Preeta trying to call karan and mahir but karan was not attending call and mahir phone was off. Guards are with them but they are full scared. Although bella was not to much she prepared in her mind that if something happened she used her ressling technique. *silly girl* but preeta was hell scared.

Suddenly a car come infront of them car driver quickly put a hand on break. Time paused. Bella and preeta take 5 minute to understand situation.

Bella : iski tu andha ha..

She come out from car and go near car. Preeta and guards are try to stop them but she is hell sturbon girl. She knocked on the door.

Mirror slide down and well shaved suited man remove his glasses and look at her.

Preeta also move toward them and stand behind bella.

Bella : andhaii hu.. nazar ni ata.

But man not reply but continously staring preeta. He looked back at bella and smirked. He moved back his car and go.

WHAT THE FUCK !

Bella : pagal jahil insann ! *shout*

Gaurd : mam please ap car mai beth jai..

Preeta : bella chal asey logo kai mun ni lagty

They both again sit in car.

Soon they reached home.

Bella : huhh ! Ab hmai darnai ki zarorat nahi...

Preeta : waise wo insan kuch ajeeb nhi tha.. mai tu dar hi gai thi

Bella : kuch nahi buhat ajeeb tha pagal. Chor ab chill marr

Preeta shook her head negatively in uncared behaviour.

Bella : chal yar kuch dekhy

Preeta : han par horror nahi

Bella : han meri maa is dafa horror dekh kai kya in dono mafias sai marna hai.. kuch comdey dekhty hai..

Preeta : han chal..

_____________

? : acha moqa tha aj agr guards na hoty tu apna kam hojana tha

? : koi nahi agay hamai buhat sai aisey moqai milnai walay hai

? : The karan luthra ko pata bhi nahi oski life mai kia kia honai wala hai

? : oskai hath sai oski anmol chez janay wali hai...

CHEERS !!

What do you think about this suspiciousss peoples. I swear agla chap bht lamba hai forgive me for this one ! Also follow me on insta @preeransoul_x

To be continued ....