✦✧ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ✧✦

yoongi came infront of jungkook while he was sitting on a chair trying to pull the crop top down. 

"yo-"

"remove this.. i wanna see-"

"yoongi we are in library...later please"

"you are trying to make me disappointed come sit on my hard. and remove this shirt." jungkook looked around and slowly sat not wanting to see yoongi dissappointed and sad face. he closed his eyes and sat on yoongi cock that was so hard and felt his hand reaching in his skinny jeans.

"ahh baby. it feel good. baby-"

"NO! no!"

jin opened his eyes looking at jungkook who was trembling trying to cover his body and screaming.

"baby baby. shh you are okay. love..open your eyes." jungkook was pushing, punching his body. jin held it hardly yet gently shocking jungkook making him out of his nightmare.

"love!" jungkook eyes opened in shock and he looked around to find someone but jin pulled him close.

"no one is here. it's only me..." jin spoke kissing his forehead caressing his shoulders to arms.

"he was here... jin..he was here." 

"no one is here. only your hubby no one." jungkook kept looking around and felt jin soft soothing touch. he went into his touch and placed his head in his neck. 

jin smiled and ran his hand on jungkook back and other through his locks.

"you hungry baby?"

"not much..can you remove your belt it's hitting me,"jungkook mumbled wrapping arms around jin waist.. jin chuckled removing his belt and jeans using his legs and ne hand he threw tem out of blanket.

"better?" jin asked when jungkook wrapped his legs around his torso. he hummed and nuzzled his neck.

"i wanna feel you... can you?"

"anything love.." jungkook moved more and more connected their cocks making him flinch and moan.

"i-..harder" jin dry humped and held his cheeks pulling apart teasing his hole.. he tried to move to get some lube or lotion but jungkook shocked his head .

"no i want pain.. i dese-" jin pulled him to kiss his lips in order to stop what he is about to.

"love. you don't deserve pain. you deserve all the love and all the affection and i'll give you all." jungkook didn't said anything just listened to him not able to say anything.. jin took this chance and turned opening the drawer getting lube.

"your favorite love... banana flavor.. want to taste me love?" jungkook looked a him and his lips wobbled.

"do you love me?"

"of course my love. you are my life. i love you more than anything.. you trust me?"

"i do...i do.. i love-" jungkook broke in tears and then start to sob hardly.

"i know baby you love me too..trust me okay? " jungkook nodded and hugged jin tightly.

"always love me please. jin please. " jin smiled and kissed his forehead.

"i'll always love you..now tell me love.. are you hungry?"

"i don't want to let you go" 

"aww baby i'll not let you go...i promise" jungkook pouted a little.

"only if you don't let me go..." jin sat up slowly pulling jungkook close and pulled the blanket wrapping around jungkook. 

"let's eat.." jungkook nodded and hugged jin while he carried him out and placed him on couch. 

"just for a minute..." jin pecked his lips but jungkook held his wrist...

"hm?"

"you are naked...." jungkook mumbled making jin grin and lean down.. holding his chin.

"all for my love... i'll be right back.."jungkook was about to say something but jin walked to kitchen. only jin upper body was showing and jungkook was in daze. 

'he loves me so much. in this cold freezing day he is walking like it's nothing. he always cared and protect me. never let me get hurt. i love him so much... i love him' jungkook was mumbling but tears were flowing down making his breath hitched and jin looking at it sped up placing all the fod on table hugging jungkook. 

feeling the presence he turned and opened the blanket making jin smile and wrap himself with blanket kissing jungkook neck.

"hoseok made these.. i just heat it up"

"he was here?"

"yeah he stopped by. he will come tomorrow maybe." jungkook nodded and looked at jin who took the sandwich finding him. jungkook leaned placing his head on jin chest and sighed while jin fed him all the sandwich. jungkook turned in jin arms and started kissing jin shoulder blades while his hands roamed on his body. the little kisses started from shoulders and went to jin chest kissing nipping after wards licking to his abs. jin inhaled sharp breath and held jungkook cheeks. 

"baby let's go to bed.. ah-" jungkook bit his abs and looked up. 

jin lifted him up and connected his lips to his. kissing all the way to his carven . jin pulled him tightly and sucked his air from lungs sucking his tongue. jungkook moaned and held jin shoulders when he was trying to throat fucking. 

"ahh-oh-" jin pulled away and held him in his arms carrying to bed not breaking away from kiss. jin slowly placed him on bed hovering on top of him jungkook opened his legs wider while jin was sucking his mouth and he was trying to match the pace but he was moaning and his eyes were gone back when jin coack was being rub on his hold and cock. he couldn't control and open his legs more wider. 

jin was fucking his mouth out and giving open mothed kisses to his jaw while grabbing his soft breast. 

"amm. amm ah-" jin left his mouth and went down to his jaw layering it with his saliva from his kisses and licks. and when he reached his nipples he squeeezed earing a low growl from jungkook parted lips. 

"you taking pills for milk ?" jin asked while squeezing his nipple head. jungkook nodded but jin squeezed hard making him moan hard. 

"yes..yes i am--" jin smiled landing his lips on his left nipple and other was teased by jin sinful fingers. 

"oh shit.ah!" jin moaned while he tasted sweet. and he tilted his head sucking all his breasts and and kissing his chest going back to his nipples while jungkook did nothing but to moan and whimpered. 

"my love finally lactating.." jin said pushing his bangs away and kissed his forehead licking his lips going to second un attended nipples.

"my love look ready to have our little baby. hm?" jungkook nodded while jin sucked leaving love bites. and jin moved down and down. 

"so my love's tiny hole are you ready? who knows there is a baby already here?" jin spoke kissing jungkook quenching hole and pushed his lubed fingers. 

--

this night jin kept talking and praising his lover how lovable he is . how he deserve to be loved and have all the world. 

jin made sure remind jungkook taht he will never leave him and protect him.
...

I tried to. Put pics but my internet is not helping either.