✦✧ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ✧✦

"what dad? Jungkook? Whe-"

"HE IS IN ICU!! HIS LIFE IS ON STAKE. HE GOT NERVOUS BREAK DOWN."

"no. Dad say you lying. No "

jin looked at his mother then at his father.

"No dad no. Please "

He begged crying hard.

"dad. "

"doctors not sure if he would make through it. Needed his reports"

sana spoke but jimin held his wife wrist dragging her out.

"it's his mistake. Let him taste it. Don't come near jungkook!! "

Jimin left jin on floor kneeling. Crying in pain, guilt, helplessness.

"jungkook no. You can't leave me. You love me. You won't. Please "

He fwlt a ding after hours of crying and when he held the  phone seeing his mother texted him the name of hospital.

He dragged himself to car wiping his tears that was failure because it got replaced by new.

"you can't leave me Jungkook i won't let you. "

Jin stood far from where his family was all were looking they  cried for hours. Jin took deep breath and walked to them.

All turned their attention to jin when he kneeled holding his head down.

"i am sorry. I am sorry. I never meant anything to happen. I love him i never want that. Please. I am sorry. I am sure she isn't mine. I am sure. Please trust me. "

jin held his knees shedding tears hoping someone will believe him.

Shocking her head sadly nayeon walked to jin and kneeled on tiled floor of hospital in front of ICU.

"i know son. I believe you"

Jin lifted his head and nodded gasping.
Nayeon pulled him in hug as jin started crying loudly. Nayeon saw how much pain jin is going through as well. Nothing was intentional. It was meant to happen all had suspected when they saw jin's ex in the country.

All knew he us back abd it's because of some paln. All let it happen then all are in fault.

"shh. Calm down. Jungkook is going to make it. I know my son. Shh. "

Nayeon held her hand out after standing up and dragged him to bench.

"you ate something? As much i remember you didn't eat since yesterday morning after you was preparing for jungkook birthday. "

"i am not hungry "

jin said holding his head down.

"I'll get something for all nayeon. "

namjoon said and walked away from the hallway.

__
2 day later. :

"ahum"

jin was awake while all were sleeping while sitting on bench

"yes doctor gow is my husband? "

"he.. "

"yes doctor please tell me. "

"he is unconscious.. But he is out of danger. "

jin smiled in joy and held his mouth holding his cry.

"can i? I? "

jin signaled to the room.

"sure but for just some minutes "

Jin entered the room ans his heart broke by seeing his husband in vulnerable state.. His face was yellow had mask on his mouth. Body covered with wores and hands with IV.
Jin blinked his tears away and sat beside him holding hos hand in his.

"b-baby.. "

"it's me jin. Your jin. I know it hurted you so much. I am sorry. I know you weren't good already. "

jin wiped his face and pulled jungkook hand kissing lovingly.

"i failed to protect you. I am sorry.. I don't know how he got here. I promised she isn't mine. Please baby don't leave me. I can't live without you "

He felt some movement in his hand making him excited and scared at the same.

"baby wake-up please. see your husband isn't good.. Please "

jin held his head down and cried.
"sir please go out i need to check him. "

a nurse dragged him out. During this jin saw jungkook waking up. He smiled in hope and sat outside.

"sir we will inform you about this later. Please cooperate "

jin nodded and namjoon moved waking up by voices.

"what happened? "

namjoon askes watching jin crying badly.

"he woke up.  i asked him to wake up. He wake up"

namjoon hugged his son in law. He isn't blaming him. All are at fault. All knew they needed to protect jungkook. So in whatever condition jungkook is it's everyone's fault.

"he is strong. My son is strong.now we need to make him better and no more stress hm? "

jin nodded in namjoon arms.

"come you sleep too. You didn't sleep for last three days. "

"i-"

"no arguments. Lay your head here. "

namjoon patted his thigh and jin nodded qith a faint smile laying his head there.

"I'll wake you up if jungkook wake up"

jin nodded and closed his eyes.
__
All were in room after thwy shifted jungkook to normal ward. He was still unconscious but doctors said he would wake up soon.

Namjoon kept comforting jin he can understand what he is feeling. He couldn't stop crying. Nothing is jin's fault. But jimin is blaming him. He will talk to him later.

"jun-baby"

jin rushed to the bed holding his hands when he felt jungkook opening his eyes.

"baby are you okay? Love? "

jin asked sweetly while jungkook was blinking tiredly.

"baby this is me jin. Look at me "

jungkook finally opened his eyes completely looking and staring at daze. He looked around in fear but jin held his face caressing his cheeks.

"it's okay love. You are okay. "

jungkook blinked his eyes as tears welled up.

"baby say something. You feeling pain? "

jungkook nodded while all stare at the duo silently wiping their tears.

"okay it's okay. Doctor will check you".

Jungkook shocked his head. His eyes screaming pain as he looked at others opening his mouth but couldn't form and words.

He looked back at jin trying to speak but nothing audible came out. Jin comforted him up but he gasped crying now.

"jin move. You Making him cry"

jimin pulled him away but namjoon stopped him.

"he is his husband stop. Jin is the only one jungkook feel safe with "

In no time doctor came ad started checking jungkook all were waiting patiently what happened.? Is everything okay now?

"doctor what happened. Is husband fine.? "

"mr. Jin. As you all told me he went through high stress in past and recently too. And sudden this nervous breakdown?.. "

"tell me what happened to my son? "

nayeon asked feeling impatient whil all were out in doctor's office.

"he lost his voice. His mind is in stress he isn't able to work for now. It will take time. He is going through 'phsycogenic' voice loss"