✦✧ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ✧✦

"who is he jin? "

Jungkook shocked his arm making jin come out of space out.

"jin tell me who is he? "

Jungkook was becoming impatient. His heart was beating so fast watching the person looking at jin like he owns jin.

Sana rushed to jungkook and tried to pull him out of situation.

"where are you taking me? He is my husband!! "

"what?? "

jungkook stopped at looked at the peraon who yelled at walked in speed to jin.

"jin you got married.? I thought you would wait for me. "

Jungkook eyes widen and he looked at jin is shock. So he is jin's ex. Jin told him on their firat meeting at jungkook birthday..

Jungkook stood there waiting for jin. His husband. His love. His life to respond to tell that person. He wasn't going to wait for him. He wasn't waiting for him

"what Taehyung wait for you? ? "

jin spoke after heavy silence that was becoming heavy for jungkook by each passing minute. His parents were with jin and jin's parents were standing with him.

"wait for you? When you was seducing the managers of some fucking agencies to get you. Wait for you? For what? To get your body wasted. Used? To come back after selling your body ? After cheating on me numerous time? "

jin moved closer to Taehyung  who didn't got a bit scared.

"when you was sending them almost nude selcas whole being with me?? Huh? I MADE IT clear i am breaking up with you. why you are even here?? get out i am so happy with my family and my love"

Saying this jin turned to jungkook who smiled having tears running down his cheeks. jin hurried wiping his face and pecked his lips.

"you are my love jungkook. you are my life okay? Don't Think That... "

jungkook nodded smiling through his tears.

"i came to tell you i am shifting here. and i think your daughter should know his other dad by now"

Taehyung spoke making all froze and jungkook eyes widen turning to Taehyung then jin.
Praying it's not true.

'please no. please. it can't be'

"so that's why you are here after all? "

jin asked calmly turning to him but jungkook held his shirt from back in fear if he leave jin will vanish.

"well  she keep asking about his daddy so i think she have right to know.."

"how more low you will go? she isn't mine. I never did without protection "

"well we can do test if you want. I am pretty sure shebis yours. "

Jungkook blinked and his grip looses. He felt all the floor getting away. Sana held him and jimin took him to room forcefully feeding him the tablets his psychiatrist gave.

Jungkook sat there shedding tears in pain

'If he is sure that's why he is saying about test. '.

' i couldn't give him a baby yet. '

' see i don't have to give anyway. '

' he have a baby already '

Slowly tears stopped but pain didn't. He closed his eyes and let the darkness hold him.

Meanwhile jin was pushing Taehyung out of the house.

"you already made a drama get out now. "

"jin you can't do this. She is yours. And you must accept her! "

"whatever!. I have my family so get out!!! "

jin cposed the door and ran to jungkook. He saw all four standing in front of him

"so you sure she isn't yours?"

"dad. I am sure. She isn't mine. He made me drunk once when i tried to break up. But i wasn't that drunk to forget what happened. I didn't did it in him. I am sure"

Jimin nodded and namjoon rubbed his forehead.

"well we have to think of it. Jungkook went into shock. He walked away from you. I hope all this won't do anything to him. He is going through a lot already. "

Jin nodded at namjoon in worry and walked in.

"what we gonna do.? "

nayeon  asked in worry for his son.

"we need to prove rightly. If she is our grand daughter. We would take responsibility. And if she not. We have to take care of Taehyung. "

Nayeon got worried when jimin said they would take responsibility. What will happen to his son if that person enter his life. Jungkook would break apart again.

Seeing someone claiming his husband. He would willingly leave jin. No matter how much he is in pain and love.
__
Jin entered the room watching jungkook face went with tears flowing from his eyes. Even he had told jungkook everything. But he didn't expected his past to come and disclosed infront of his eyes when it was going to be a good memorable day.

Jin needs to be strong to handle all the situation. To not let anything or anyone take jungkook away and get hurt in process.
He removed his shoes and placed his blazer aside walking to bed.

He undressed jungkook changing him into pajamas as he went into the blanket kissing his hisband face.

"i am sorry baby. I am sorry. I didn't expected that. I promise she isn't mine. I swear baby. "

jin sighed and took a long breath.

"i only love you jungkook. I only love you. Please believe me. "

"i can't bear to loose you. I love you so much "

saying jin teared up. But he quickly wiped it hugging jungkook toghtly in fear jungkook will leave and vanish in air.