Special relationship

JISOO

"Do you know how the buffet preparations are going?" Irene questions as soon as I enter her room. For some reason, my sister thinks I have good taste in helping her decide on a new magazine cover.

"Why would I know?"

"Because you date the Chef." she says like it's obvious.

"How do you know that..."

"Oops?" Rosé giggles and rolls her eyes. Obviously they're gossiping about my life.

"Did you gossip about me and Haein?" they shake their heads and shrug their shoulders "So why are you gossiping about me and Jennie?"

"It's no fun to gossip about straight people, they don't provide quality content, but now gay people... It's so much drama that it makes everything more exciting." Irene smiles in a cute way and I roll my eyes again. "See? You're already catching Jennie's habit of rolling her eyes all the time as if she finds the world boring."

"She doesn't do that when we're together!" I try to defend the cat-eyed girl.

"Of course not, she's too busy throwing up rainbows and drooling when you're together." Rosé laughs as we sit down.

"But, Hyun, I think it's all right, Jennie didn't say anything to me and she didn't seem nervous or worried."

"This is such a relief, for a moment I thought it wouldn't work." Irene opens the drawer and takes some colored sheets "At least I know that the food will be wonderful."

"My Jendeukie is great at everything she does." I say in a proud tone and they start laughing.

"Okay, okay, come help me here." Irene gets up, taking 4 magazine cover options and pinning them to a frame on the wall behind her "Which one is the most flashy?"

"Is Soojoo the cover of your new magazine?"

"That bitch?" Rosé says indignantly.

"Roseanne..." I give her a scolding look and Irene just laughs "I liked the 3rd option. Soojoo is beautiful."

"Yeah, as much as I don't like her, Hong is really pretty." Rosé says with a disdainful tone "I vote for the 3rd option too."

"You know, Soo, I always thought you should have tried to be a model or an actress, you have that aura." Irene makes a huge x on the 3rd cover and picks up the phone to call someone.

"Speaking of which, I'm thinking about going to acting..." I say hesitantly, afraid of their reaction. They both stare at me, mouths agape, but it doesn't look bad.

"Serious? This is amazing!" the older one smiles widely, in approval, and I let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"YEAH, JICHU! MY FRIEND WILL BECOME FAMOUS AND I WILL GO TO PARTIES!" Rosé screams and gets up, jumping on my lap and hugging me. "You know what? You could work with Suzy so I can see her often." The blonde wraps her arms around my neck and I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Cynical, you just want to use me to get closer to your crush." I roll my eyes and start laughing when she pouts.

"Hey, good afternoon?" Wendy opens the door to Irene's room and just puts her head inside, with a gentle smile on her face.

"Wendy, come in, my sister and Rosé helped me choose the cover." Irene claps her hands, excited "Is Soojoo with you?"

"Yes, she's coming." Wendy opens the door further, she looks back and gestures for Soojoo to hurry up. Rosé settles in my lap, getting closer to me and I look at her without understanding what she's doing.

"Wrap your arms around my waist." the blonde says through her teeth "NOW!" She mumbles louder and I do what she says. "Soojoo, it's been a long time since we've seen each other!" Rosé uses a tone too excited and presses against me. I need to lift my head up so she doesn't smother me with her tits.

"Rosé, good afternoon." Soojoo's tone is polite "Sooya?" I try to raise a hand to wave, but the blonde in my lap lowers her head and gives me a death glare "Hello, Joohyun."

"Come in, you two and sit down." Irene laughs, waving to the chairs next to me. Rosé pulls away a little, letting me breathe normally. "These two lovely women helped me in the choice and we are going with the 3rd cover, as soon as this brief meeting is finished, I will send the e-mail authorizing the production of the magazines."

"What good news!" Wendy says excitedly and I feel my cheeks flush with the confused look Soojoo is giving me. "And you two? How are you?" She turns to us "It's been a while since I've seen you."

"We're very good, I mean, REALLY WELL!" Rosé says in a false animation and, out of the corner of my eye, I see Irene holding back a laugh "Jichu and I have always gotten along well, our relationship is special." The blonde takes my hand and intertwines her fingers with mine, then lowers my hand, the one that was on her waist, to her ass and I widen my eyes.

"I would say too special, no?" Soojoo gives a slight smile and Rosé smiles widely, teasing her.

"I didn't know you had become a model, Soojoo, the photos turned out great!" The blonde says with sincerity and snuggles closer against me.

"Jisoo will become a model and actress too, I'm looking forward to seeing her in action!" Irene says in a proud tone.

"Serious? Have you made up your mind? This is amazing, Soo!" Soojoo smiles tenderly at me "I think you'll be excellent."

"I hope so" I giggle nervously "But tell me about yourself, anxious and nervous for the party? You will be the center of attention!"

"A little" Soojoo laughs "But everyone here is competent and wonderful, I'm sure everything will work out."

"By the way, I need to call my sister-in..." I cast a warning look at Irene and she clears her throat "I need to call my favorite Chef and confirm that everything is ok with the preparations."

"I already confirmed with her a few hours ago." Wendy says seriously "Everything is going according to plan."

"I'm looking forward to seeing the results of this party." Irene gives a mischievous half smile and looks from Chaesoo to Soojoo.