VII: Welcome Back, Old Friend

"Hey, I heard that Bambam's coming back," Momo informs Mina.

Mina looks up at Momo, giving her an uninterested look. "So what?"

"Isn't he like your childhood best friend or something? Aren't your parents close too? I'm sure he'd love to see you again." Sana says.

"I don't like guys," Mina states simply. "He's just a friend."

"Just a friend? I'm sure he doesn't feel the same." Tzuyu said bluntly, her face void of emotions.

Sana nods along, "The way he looks at you is just wayyyyyy too different to just be friends."

Mina takes a sip of her tea in a calm manner. "I don't care how he feels about me, besides, I'm already married."

"I thought your contract says you could have relationships outside of this marriage as long as you aren't caught." Momo points out. She's only smart at times like this, remembering information that doesn't benefit her in any way. How did she know about this contract anyways? Mina was sure she didn't show the contract to anyone beside Y/n.

"Seems like our poor Mina is in a sticky situation," Sana teases.

Mina sends a glare to her friend. "It's nothing like that. I just forgot about those conditions for a second."

"Forgot, uhuh." Tzuyu retorts, not believing Mina's lie. "Let's just be honest, you will never forget anything Mina."

"Drop this topic already, I don't want to talk about Bambam nor Y/n." An overwhelming feeling surrounds Mina and the others could feel it so they dropped the topic instantly.

"Say, did you hear about the rumors surrounding Y/n? It seems like everything was cleared up a few days ago." Momo says while chomping on her jokbal, she seemed like the only one who wasn't on the same boat as everyone else.

The others glared at her like they wanted to kill her.

She shrank down in her seat, letting out a small. "What?"

Mina sighs in frustration, why did she have friends again?

~~~

"Bambam's coming back?" Nayeon asks as they sit around the restaurant table, eating their dinner together.

"Yea, I heard that he had arrived a few hours ago," Jihyo confirms.

"It's been awhile since I've seen that guy," Y/n titters, remembering her days with him back in college. "I've always wanted to know how he was overseas, but I guess the both of us were too busy with our own things."

"He inherited his father's company a few months ago if I heard right." Jihyo comments, taking a bite of her salad.

Nayeon nods, "Yea, heard that the company's stocks and revenue are rising because of him."

"He always had a thing for business," Y/n again reminds herself of how great a businessman he was, he was always a kind and caring person who had a great sense of leadership even back in the old days.

"Right, I've heard that there were a lot of people trying to court him." Nayeon shares. "From what I've seen online, he's changed from a nerdy boy to a handsome and charismatic man."

"Pft, whatever, I'm sure he's still the same quirky guy from before." Y/n smiles. "I'll have to visit him sometime later."

"Have us come too! I haven't talked to him in a while!"

"Maybe during the weekend? I'm sure we could visit his company." Nayeon suggests.

Jihyo shrugs, "I'm fine with anything, really."

"I'll try to make time since it's Bambam we're talking about." Y/n smiles.

~~~

Y/n leans back in her seat tapping her pin on her desk whilst humming a small tune.

"Ms. Sung, someone is looking for you in the lobby." Her assistant, Taeyoung, informs her.

"Who is it?" Y/n asks.

"The man says it was a surprise." Taeyoung glances at Y/n, trying to read her expression.

"Let him in," Y/n declares along with a wave of her hand. She had nothing to do right now so she might as well see who it was that wanted to see her.

Soon her office door opens and in comes a familiar figure.

"Bambam?" Y/n gets up and walks around her desk, giving her friend a big hug. "You dyed your hair,"

Bambam chuckles. "Yea, I wanted a change, how does it look?"

His hair was dyed dark red and he wore a red suit to match his hair, which only made him look even better.

"Are you kidding?! You look way better compared to when you were in college!" Y/n gives Bambam a pat on his back. "Say, why'd you come back? I thought you still had some business back in the states."

"Oh," Bambam's mouth forms an 'o' shape. "I wanted to meet someone who I haven't seen in a long time, I missed them a lot."

"Ooo~ Who's this special lady?" Y/n wiggles her brows.

Bambam grins, "Someone who I've known since childhood, someone who I cherish to death."

"Damn, you must really like her," Y/n smirks. "Tell me, who is she?"

"That's a secret," Bambam gives a cheeky grin. "Maybe you'll meet her one day, but she's too busy now. She's not even picking up my calls or responding to my messages."

Y/n nods, understanding him. "It's alright, I'll wait for the day to meet her."

"I hope to introduce her to one of my best mates." Bambam smiles widely. "So, wanna head out and grab some lunch? We still need to catch up from all those missing years."

"Sure, let's go." Y/n hangs her arm around Bambam's shoulder, ecstatic that her friend is back now.

"Taeyoung, can take care of what's left?" Y/n asks her assistant.

Taeyoung gives her a small nod, "Yes Ms. Sung, everything else will be handled and done."

"Good," Y/n looks back at Bambam. "Just wait until you see Jihyo and Nayeon, they were so excited when they heard about you coming back."

"Oh, really?" Bambam says, surprised. "Well I can't wait to speak to them again too."

"Just you wait, I'm sure you'll be bombarded with their never-ending questions," Y/n chuckles. "So what do you want for lunch?"

"Anythings fine, I just want to talk since it's been awhile."

"Alright, then how about one of my favorite sushi restaurants downtown?"

Bambam nods his head, "That'll be great."

(A/N: BOOM! More characters added to the story! Might be amazing for you readers and the story, but to me it'll be more planning and organizing, by now I just think I'm torturing myself with all of this lol, but I'm really enjoying writing this story currently. The next chapter there'll be more interactions between Mina and Y/n and also have a snippet of Mina. Peace out for now!)