1. Crush

This is chapter one enjoy

Nobody's POV: At the den, Wyatt saw her sister with a bouquet of flowers. "Hey, Willa." Wyatt said to his sister as she said her nickname. "Hey Wy." The alpha said. "What happened to you?" Wyatt asked her then Willa explained why to her brother as her perky friend came in her room. "Oooh, pretty flowers!" Wynter said to her. "Thanks." Willa said. "Where'd you get those from?" She asked her curiously. "Bucky gave them to me." Willa said happily. "Hey guys do you think I'll ever find my mate, every wolf minus werepups have mates except for me I mean Wyatt has Eliza. Bucky's probably your mate Willa &...I don't have one." Wynter explained as her ears flattened with sadness. "Hey, you will find your mate wynter & nothing is set in stone about bucky being my mate." The alpha said to her. "Wyn it's gonna be okay, you'll find them sooner that you think." Wyatt said as she hugs them & they hugged her back. The next morning, the werewolves were talking until a new girl named Alexandra showed up to Seabrook high.

Wyatt's POV: I was just talking to Willa & Wynter until a new girl came in the school, her name was Alexandra for Alexis for short. "Excuse me I'm looking for-" She started but then sees bucky & addison, runs up to hug them from behind. I saw that Wynter was blushing & I noticed it then chuckled quietly. "What's so funny wy?" Willa asked me, I'd pointed to Wynter who was blushing but shakes her head out of the trance. "Wynter." She called her name then she turned to me & Willa. "Yeah." Wynter said as she teased her. "I think you found your mate." Willa said as she stumbled over her words. "W-what no I haven't, I mean I don't even know her." Wynter said a little embarrassed, the both of us hums at her so we decided to let talk to her by doing something so childish which was pushing her into talking to her. "What are you guys do-" She stopped then she realized what we doing until we pushed her towards the girl. "Guys no!" Wynter started but it was too late, we saw her collapse right into Alexis.

Alexis's POV: I felt someone bumped into me, my eyes glowed red as my vampire powers activated & turns around, to see a werewolf behind me. "Oh sorry." I said as my eyes turn to normal back to my brown eyes, I heard her stuttered. "Um h-hi." She said as she bolted off 2 other wolves going after the girl who bumped into me. "Who were they?" I asked as I turned to Addison & Bucky. "The new werewolves that are in town." Addison told me. "Oh cool they seem nice." I said as Bucky told me all about them. "The twins were Willa & Wyatt while the one that bumped into you was Wynter." He told me as I blushed a little. "Wynter, what a pretty name." I said as my cheerful cousin squealed. "Oh my goodness, you like wynter." She said as Bucky continue. "Addy c'mon we both know she likes girls, she's a lesbian duh!" He said as I'd blushed lightly.

Meanwhile with the werewolves

Wynter's POV: "I can't believe you guys did that!" I said upset with them. "Better believe it." Willa said as Wyatt chuckles. "Why'd you guys do that?" I asked one of them then Wyatt spoke up. "That's your mate." Wyatt said but I said that she wasn't. "Yes she is wynter." Willa told me. "How are you guys so sure she's my mate when I don't even know her." I asked them. "The looks." She explained to me then I realized that i had blushed in front of the twins & covers my face with my hands. "Oh my moon that wasn't supposed to happen!" I said with so much embarrassment.

A few weeks later, Wynter was really nervous cause there was a dance coming up & she was really nervous to ask Alexandra

Alexandra's POV: I was talking to Addison for a while. "You're an alien!" I said as I seen her nod her head. "Yeah." Addison said. "That's great, Addy now we're both different species, I'm half a vampire!" I said happily then Bucky came by & said that I was also something else. "And a husky." He said as I was a little annoyed. "Bucky but yeah half a huskie, since addison is going with her boyfriend, Bucky you asked Willa. Now, I just gotta find me a date for the dance." I said as I saw Bucky & Addison both looked at each other & they smirked, leaving me confused. "What?" I asked them. "Wynter~" They said teasing me. "Um I-i don't think she likes me...but I could ask her as a friend." I said blushing as I saw them rolled their eyes. I'd walked towards wynter & taps her shoulder being a little shy. "Hey, wynter." I said as she jumped. "Oh, h-hi." She said, I thought it was cute at how she jumped so I'd giggled at she jumping & looks at her. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance with me?" I asked her if she would, just to be sure if she had a date or not. "W-with y-you." Wynter said as I nodded my head. "Yes." She said then I smiled. "See ya at my house at 6." I asked as left.