Chapter Eight | All His

♡ Trigger Warning: Swearing, Fluff, Threats, Violence ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat there. Peter's hand in mine.

"You, Peter Ballard. May just have me wrapped perfectly around your finger." I smiled. In the moment of the kiss, all my negative feelings for Peter disappeared.

"Right where I need you, love." He smirked, leaning in to peck my lips quickly.

I smiled at the blonde haired man sitting next to me.

"Well, are you ready to eat yet?" Peter chuckled.

"Nope, I'd rather get fucked up in a pantry." I laughed, going to reach for the bottle of wine once again before I was stopped by Peter's hand.

Peter shook his head. "You do not need anymore alcohol, love."

"C'mon, let's go back to the kitchen. I dont trust you in the pantry alone now that I know there is alchohol in here." Peter said, standing up. He held a hand out for me to grab.

I grabbed his hand, attempting to stand up. I went towards the door before I was stopped by Peter. He walked in front of me to open the door for me.

"You first, always." He smirks at me. He turns the might off in the pantry before following me out.

There was a small table, the same one I was crying at before. Now it was full of food. There was pasta, some sort of bun, then a carbonated drink in a clear glass sitting next to the plate of food. The food smelt amazing. I raced to the table and sat down immediately.
I waited for Peter before eating.
I started shoveling food in my mouth. My eyes widen in awe when I tasted the pasta.

"So is it good?" Peter asks me.

I pointed my fork at him, waving it around a little bit. "Now, that was a stupid question." I say, mouth still full of food.

"Y'know, it's not polite to talk with food in your mouth, love." He said, slowly taking bites of his own food.

I swallowed the bite of food I had in my mouth. "I don't think I've ever seen you eat.. or sleep, or use the bathroom, are you just like a android or something?" I asked him, shoveling more of the delicious pasta in my mouth.

"Well I'm eating now, aren't I? And I'm pretty sure you saw me cry a little bit ago. I don't think androids are capable of doing either of those things." He chuckles

"I guess your right." I say, finishing up the food on my plate.

♡ Time Skip ♡

Peter and I finished our food and cleaned up the kitchen, that I kind of made a mess in. Let's not talk about how I made it a mess, let's just accept the fact there was water spilt absolutely everywhere.

By the time me and Peter got back th o my room it was 2:00.

Just the time all the kids were getting back to their rooms from lunch.

Peter walked me into my room. He followed me in, he said he could stay for a hour or so until he gets called by Papa via walkie talkie. I used my powers to turn the camera off.