Chapter Seventeen | The Mixture Of Love And Hate

♡ Trigger Warnings: Swearing, Violence, Blood ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-

My footsteps echoed through the quiet halls. The tile was cold. More then cold, freezing. Oddly freezing. It's not like I've been out of my room alot during curfew, so I may be wrong but holy jesus this was cold.

Like Antarctica below 0 cold. Honestly thought hypothermia was crawling up my legs and too my heart.

Mmhm that thing.

"Heart."

The thing Peter could always warm.

I made a "ick" sound quietly at the thought of Peter.

His sharadaids were getting tiring. It's too much to deal with and monitor. One second he's all lovey and the next he's yelling at me for something I didn't do.
I'm sure that's considered a red... neon red flag at this point, waving in the air right infront of my face, although Peter has a very odd way of blocking it. Like- he almost makes me forget entirely? I can't even bring up the thought of Peter being  red flag around him. It's like a wall that's put up. A indestructible wall that refuses to break.

After what felt like hours of walking on the ridiculously freezing cold floor, I made it too the familiar door that read '004'. I gulped before reluctantly reached for the silver door handle.

My mind kept replaying the most recent events. I cringed at the thought, pushing down the strong urge to cry.

Well.. not even cry, sob.

Sob until I can't breathe. Sob until I forget my current reality. Sob until I forget the image of Peter and blood stained pants.

The singular deep red crimson drops that stained his pants was all my vision was becoming. It haunted me like my worst nightmare. In fact it may've been my worst nightmare. I wanted to cry and vomit at the same time.

The urge to push down the sobs released soon as I walked through my door. I quickly shut it behind me and I nearly broke down at the sound of the click. I stumbled over to the nearest  wall, collapsing in front of it. My legs were too weak to support my weight. Tears weighed me down as loud sobs escaped my mouth and echoed through the once quiet room. Loud whimpers and cries bounced off the white tiles.  Pained screams were soon mixed with the sobs.

I'm sure if someone were to walk in, they'd think I was dying. Although I sure wish I was. A slow pained death sounds extremely relaxing considering my current state. Shit, not even considering my current state that seems relaxing.

Anything to get me out of this damn lab and away from these fucking man whores.

-

Minutes later I was able to calm myself down enough to where i could at the least stand up.

I hoisted myself up, using the walls behind me as support.

I took multiple deep breaths at attempt of quickening the calming down process.

I wobbled a little bit as I stood up more, straightening up my posture.