Chapter 4686

Once this guy named Johanasinmanson,he goes by Joe, he was a very nice guy. He was super smart, handsome, tall, and funny. He was a drug dealer in Harvard. Everyone bought from him, even occasionally some of the professors. He had a girlfriend name Jessica, Jessica was a bad girl as in she was a smart girl but was a whore. She had some huge tents in her back yard. They used to make pineapple juice in them. Once, they were having sessions of learning in there. They were going so hard their brains flew out of their heads,

Jessica was cheating on Johansinmanson, and Joe was cheating on Jessica. Once both of them found out, they broke up with each other stand started dating the opposite cheater. So Joe dated Jessica and Jessica dated Joe. They didn't know they were dating again, so they killed themselves, but, they had a kid earlier name Peter.

Peter was a super awesome karate master who was straight. He is super hot and he liked the brother of Jack, which is Jill. Jill did not like him and always cut people's dictionaries in half. Everyone got mad so they went inside Virginia and opened it up super wide. Now Virginia is as big as a country. Peter and Jill had a baby and they named it Sharmothaflunkingkeisha. She went by Keisha.

Peter and Jill were mad they had a baby so early so they killed it. But before they did that, they went around opening her diaper showing people her poop in her butthole. So once, Keisha didn't have poop, so they killed her. Then they killed themselves and they lived happily ever after.