Chapter 4687

Once upon a time, in a faraway land, named farlandia, there lived a happy married couple. It was a horrible relationship, in which was as to being they beat each other whenever they are doing something bad. The man, Johnathan, worked with a knife and occasionally a sword. The woman, Keisha, worked with her fists and feet.

They had a kid named Jimothy (as seen in Ch. 4682) who was a bad girl. She killed her baby when she was a newborn. She was the type of girl to strip n a wedding with everyone watching. She was a stripper and she worked at the Pony Express Club. It is heterosexual-only club, because she is really sensitive on homosexuality.

When they were all together once in Farlandia, they went to a strip club to watch Jimothy work, everyone was grabbing all over her ass, so Johnathan beat the hell out of anyone who tried (btw, Keisha has a fat ass). Johnathan was mad at the stuff that goes down at that club so he made her quit that job and get a better one. Jimothy quit the job, but still couldn't find another, so Jimothy got her a very high paying job. A job at McDonalds.

McDonalds was a job where all the rich kids and occasionally Harvard graduates go to work at. It paid so much as to $1,000,000 per hour. So with all that success Johnathan put into Jimothy, he decided to have sex with Keisha. Keisha was very experienced in sex because of how many times she has been raped by Johnathan.

When Johnathan and Keisha are done, they clean up their "milk" stains and go to McDonalds. Keisha wanted a McDick and Johnathan wasnted a McPussy. In total, their pay was $4,983,328,309, since Johnathan was poor, that's all he had in his pocket. So they walk out sad because John just spent 5 billion dollars until they remember he still has a bank account, but remember they are poor so he only had about 685 billion in it.

To conclude this story, let's make a long story short. Johnathan and Keisha do "it" again and they lost the vacuum, so they have to drink up all the "milk", and they both die of AIDS, because they both used to be homosexual prostitutes.

THE END