drinks anyone?

the triplets and i decide to order pizza and play games in the living room to celebrate James being arrested. sure, it was a weird thing to be celebrating, but any chance to party is 100% valid to me.

"yo y/n should we invite our friends Nate and Alahna too?" Chris asks.

"uh duh! you don't even have to ask me," i reply, taking a bite from the pizza on the plate in front of me. Chris gets up and walks away to call their friends.

"so y/n and Matt... what was that about in the hospital when we came in?" Nick says, wiggling his eyebrows at us.

"we kissed," Matt says with 0 expression while shrugging his shoulders. i feel my face glow red. how did he just say that like it was nothing AND NOT BE EMBARRASSED?!

"so like.. that's it?" Nick asks, with one eyebrow up.

"yes, Nick that's it," Matt says, sounding a little annoyed with Nick.

"you see, i'm not totally sure i believe yo-"

"oh my god shut your virgin ass up puh-lease," Matt says. my hand slaps over my mouth and my eyes widen. the room freezes for a split second before we all burst into laughter.

"THAT WAS A LOW FUCKIN BLOW MATT," Nick starts to yell. Matt and i clutch our stomachs to stop the pain from laughing.

"IM SORRY I DONT PULL MAD BITCHES LIKE YOU FUCKING DO. JESUS FUCK," Nick yells at Matt while pointing a finger at him. at this point, Matt and i are basically rolling on the floor.

"y-you pull bitches too, Nick," Matt somehow manages to say between wheezes.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING. MATT YOU COULD POST THE WORST FUCKING TIKTOK EVER. I MEAN LIKE YOU JUST FUCKING GOT HIT BY A CAR, ATTACKED BY BEES, AND HIT WITH SOME GRANDMAS PURSE AND SOME 12 YEAR OLD GIRLS WOULD BE ON THEIR FUCKING KNEES," Nick finally finishes his rant and starts laughing with Matt and i.

"oh my fucking god," i say, wiping the tears from my face and getting up off of the ground.

"what the fuck happened in here?" Chris asks, returning from the other room. we all burst into laughter again.

*30 mins pass*

a few knocks can be heard at the front door.

"y/n and i got it," Matt says, grabbing my hand and leading me to the front door. i blush a little at the feeling of Matt's hand in mine but i try to hide it as much as possible. when i open the door, a short-ish blonde haired boy is standing in front of me.

"hi i'm Nate!" he says.

"hey! i'm y/n," i say, dapping him up. he daps up Matt too and gets called to the living room by Chris. i turn around to close the door when i see a beautiful girl running towards the door.

"y/n?" she says, reaching the door.

"yeah that's me! what's your name again?" i ask.

"Alahna," she says, hugging me.

"it's so nice to meet you, Alahna," i say, returning the hug. this girl is so fucking pretty. her extremely dark hair compliments her green eyes really well.

"what's up Matt?" she says, hugging him too.

"nothin much. you know, just being in a coma and shit," he says, laughing a little. she makes her way to Chris, Nick, and Nate. i go to close the door again when i see another girl walking to the door. this girl is gorgeous. i mean- long blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, hourglass, everything. however, her outfit makes me feel a little self conscious about my baggy jeans and oversized shirt but whatever. she's wearing a tiny black skirt and an even tinier black tube top that doesn't even seem to cover all of her boobs. 💀😭
her hair's in a slicked back high ponytail and you can tell she really tried on her makeup. i look at Matt and i can tell he's a little uncomfortable but i'm not sure why-

"oh my god! heyyy Matt," she says, twisting her hair.

"hi Ellie," Matt says, lowering his head and slightly waving to her.

"who's this," she says, refusing to make eye contact with me.

"she's my-" Matt starts to say.

"friend? i guessed," Ellie cuts Matt off.

"my name's y/n," i say, finally speaking for myself.

"oh.. cool," she says, looking me up and down and then walking right past me. i look up at Matt and he looks annoyed as hell.

"hey, it's okay. we'll just have fun," i say, taking his hand and walking him back to the living room. when we get back to the living room, Nate and Chris are in chairs, Nick and Ellie are on a couch, and Alahna's sitting on the floor. Matt and i sit on the floor as well, hands still intertwined. i can feel Ellie staring at Matt and i but i don't do anything about it.

"Nick, sweetheart. don't make Matt sit on the floor. i mean, he was just in a coma for christ's sake," Ellie says, patting Nick on the back.

"oh Ellie im fin-" Matt starts to say.

"no! Nick, seriously switch," Ellie says with a fake smile plastered on her face. i look at Matt, kinda disappointed that i won't be able to hold his hand but i brush it off. i'm sorry, Matt mouths to me. it's okay, i mouth back. the last thing i want is Matt to feel bad for me.

"yooo y/n!!!" Nick says, high-fiving me when he sits down next to me. i smile and laugh a little but can't help notice Ellie scooting closer to Matt. all of us get into a conversation about the triplet's internet platforms and how it's cool that the fans love me so much. i'm answering everyone's questions but my eyes keep going back to Matt and Ellie on the couch. she scoots closer and closer without Matt noticing. 

"yeah it's insane how much attention y/n's getting," Matt says.

"that's cuz they're noticing how much you like her, Matt," Chris says, wiggling his eyebrows. everyone laughs but Ellie makes a point to laugh the loudest. when she does, she runs her hand down Matt's chest and rests it on his thigh. jealously fills through my entire being. i look at Matt and him and i make eye contact. i can tell he feels extremely uncomfortable. suddenly, my mom saves my ass from beating up Ellie.

"drinks anyone?"
_____________________________________
i'm so sorry this took so long to come out but while i was writing this, HALF THE FUCKING CHAPTER DELETED. but anyway 🤩
-1120 words-