𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

'That went better than expected' izuku thought as the kind man carried the purple haired boy out of the house. The little boys wounds had healed since last time he saw him, but sadly new ones were replaced along with the fact that his right hand was burned.

Some police cars had shown up to the house while the kind man was inside. The kind man sat next to izuku who had been waiting patiently (not) on the sidewalk. The boy had his head hidden in the kind man's shoulder making sure to not make his right hand come in contact with anything.

A few minutes later the same purple head that had dragged him inside last time was now being dragged out by 2 police officers. He was shoved in a car as a screaming woman who also looked a bit like the small boy was also shoved in a police car. She screamed a lot of no no words.

The kind man stood up with izuku following him as he went and sat in one of the ambulance cars that had showed up aswell. Izuku hopped inside and layed on the side of the kind man's leg. The boy was put on this table like bed that was in the middle of the car. A few people were examining him, he looked v e r y uncomfortable.

After they finished they sat down and left him alone. The small boy looked at izuku as recognition filled his eyes. He gave izuku a small smile. It was as if the small boy knew it was him who led the kind mind to him. The kind man patted izukus head in a way of saying good job.

Izuku had a the biggest smile a cat could have on his face as he nudged his head on the kind man's leg.

"Excuse me mister, but I didn't get your name.." the purple haired boy said in a small voice.

Izukus ears twitched in curiosity. He then realized that he also didn't know that kind man's name.

"Its shota aizawa kid" the kind man- no, aizawa said tiredly.

"And your cats name?" The purple head said a little more confidently.

"I don't know" aizawa responded. If izuku wasn't a cat right now he would be laughing.

______

Izuku was laying back in his trash bin curled up in his blanket. Izuku had gone back when it turned sunset. The little purple heads name was shinsou hitoshi. Izuku had found out that his quirk was 'brainwashing'. Izuku thought it was pretty cool when he had explained how it worked.

'I did good today' izuku thought happily as he drifted to a light sleep.