Chapter 4

Hi, as you should know, I am doing my best to create a good story and I have some plans to make a sequel for it... Please tell me what you think about a possible sequel.

•••

In a bar, drinking some vodka, Jake was waiting for someone to come. He was there for an information he was searching for and everyone said he could find it there. He heard someone enter the bar and sit down next to him. The man ordered a drink and asked.

"You're Jake?"

Jake nodded, without looking at the man. He then put his glass down and talked.

"Politicians."

The man stayed silent for a while and then talked.

"Dead ones? I have no idea."

Jake sighed and turned at the man before showing him something... It was a gun.

"I want to know the politicians and why are they targeted?"

The man looked at Jake, a bit hesitant. He then shook his head and talked.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell it... You can't possibly do anything worst than them."

Jake scoffed and nodded. He then took his glass and hit it to the stand really fast, making it break into pieces. He took the biggest piece and caught the man's neck before pulling him to himself. Jake pressed the glass just to his neck and whispered.

"Believe me, I can."

The tried to push Jake's hand away while the barista looked at them, scared.

"No worries, he is my amigo."

The barista still was hesitant. He took out his phone to call the police but Jake used his other hand to pull his jacket a bit, showing him the gun. The barista slowly raised his hand and Jake signaled him to stay silent. He nodded and walked away.

"In a few seconds, I will push this through your neck, then will stab you endlessly with it."

The man started crying then he endlessly hit Jake's arm, telling him to stop. Jake let go of the man and he started breathing heavily. He then slowly turned to Jake, his eyes filled with tears and talked.

"I-I know w-why they are t-targeted."

Jake raised his eyebrows and the man looked at his eyes before starting to talk.

"It's because they have proves about someone's criminal activities."

Jake looked at the man, furrowed his eyebrows. He then approached him and asked.

"Who are we talking about?"

The man stopped breathing for a while. He then breathed out and talked.

"Wi-"

Suddenly, a bullet came from somewhere and directly hit the man's head, killing him. Jake quickly turned back and saw a figure who was putting his sniper back to his bag. Jake looked at the barista and talked.

"Call the police. Don't tell them about me."

He then ran out and let the body to Marc who summoned the suit. The Moon Knight suit appeared on him and Moon Knight started climbing the building the sniper was on. He reached to the rooftop and looked around. He then saw the figure jump to the other rooftop and ran behind him. He threw his crescent dart at him but the killer dodged it, without looking. The killer then shot a bullet at the Moon Knight, without turning to him. Moon Knight dodged it and jumped to the other rooftop.