7) シンプルなたまり場

𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓸𝓾𝓽

Enjoy! _______________________________

Enjoy!
_______________________________

The next morning

9:00 PM

Authors POV

(Name) just woke up around an hour ago, apparently, her body wants to rest until 10:00 but her mind makes her wake up at 8:00.

A/N: I can relate-

Once she knew she couldnt go back to sleep, she decided to just get up.

Makoto left a note that he will buy breakfast since his reason was simply a 'I didn't want to wake you up' .

(Name) smiled, then she saw all three of her cats eating the food in their bowls, showing that Makoto had already fed them.

She went up to them, and then scratched under each of their chins as all of them purred in delight with the attention they all recieved.

Now that the shogun sees it, Nari looks like chifuyu, but just in cat form, which made her take a picture just in case if she will meet him again.

1 hour pasts

10:00

(Name) just plans on sleeping through the whole day, but then a call interrupts her drift through sleep.

The h/c female then gets her phone in an annoyed manner, but as soon as she sees the contact, her face changed emotions.

'Kaede...'

She soon answered, and was greeted with an angelic voice.

In call

Moshi Moshi?

Hello (nickname), I hope I
Didn't interrupt something that
You we're doing.

Not at all, so, is there something
You need 'Kaede?

Well, me and Maki wanted to
Show you this new cafe, and after
That, we plan on taking the rest of the
Girls on a cherry blossom picnic.

That sounds lovely Kaede, do you want me
To bring the food and blanket

Of course! Make sure you
Arrive to the cafe in 10:25, okay?

Hai, Kaede, well is that all you wanted to say?

Nope!

Well then, have a good rest of your day, dear

You too (nickname)!