16) トラブルが待っています

𝓣𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓼

Enjoy! ________________________________3rd person POV

Enjoy!
________________________________
3rd person POV

Current location:
Junkyard

Of course, you being a beautiful badass, you wanted to join the fight, but Mikey refused to also come to the location which you glared obviously but gave up.

But also being rebellious, you just hid behind the cars to avoid detection from anyone basically.

Your brother also joined you because you two have the same braincells as pah and peh, but less stupid.

How did you know the location? You followed some two guys here.

You plan on being a sniper just in case if anything happens like that one incident with Draken.

Yes, you plan to shoot the knife or any weapon out of the attackers hand obviously.

Makoto layed on his back as he watched everything while you layed on your stomach just watching everything.

Soon, the two gangs entered as Valhalla and toman walked to face each other with Kazutora and Draken being at the front.

Timeskip

'We're gonna take Baji back!'

Kazutora irked and then punched the referee as the fight now started with everyone dropping like flies.

You sniped someone's hand away from Takemichi as he looked back at the guy who backed off from him as he fell on the floor.

The two shoguns high fived eachother as you sniped another one from hitting mitsuya with a pipe.

'This is too eazy'

'Let me try now mochi'

You handed Makoto the sniper as you now layed on your back to lazily watch the sky being covered by the clouds.

'Seems like its about to rain'-you

'Hm? But the news said it would be clear'-m

You hummed as your eyes glowed a bright pink and your hair glowing purple but soon stopped as you distracted yourself.

'Sigh, when will things get interesting'

Que Mikey being hit in the head with a pipe.

'Nevermind'

Timeskip since you and Makoto just watched the fight at this point

After Mikey hit kazutora, he soon fell on his knees, seemingly knocked out from the continuous hits he recieved.

'What's with toman's leader'

'He's knocked out!'

'This is out chance to finish him! Charge!'