32) 永遠の終わり

𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂

Enjoy!

(This will include Cooking with Valkyries Ep. 3 spoilers, so there will be fun moments here)
________________________________
2 years later

The figure of an adult h/c and purple haired girl was seen training in her palace as she swiftly dodges and deflects then does the final blow.

'Sigh, that was close'

The arena then fades into an open area of pure metal materials surrounding everywhere. She then heard clapping as Izana walked towards her with a smile.

'That was amazing as always n/n'

'..I try Izana'

He then widely smiles at her as he hugs her from behind as he enjoys her warmth, she sighs and runs her fingers through his soft white hair.

She chuckles as she turns around and properly hugs the short male as he sighs.

'Cmon now, I need to make dinner now'

'Fine, but can I watch?'

'Of course'

(Name) was still the raiden shogun as she now owns an orphanage along with Izana as she now accepts the modeling job, she's quite busy most of the time, but she tries to have as much free time.

The gang named Bonten wasn't a criminal organization, it's more like a celebrity group that the leaders are the male Sano trio of Izana, Mikey and Shinichiro while the main three girls are (name), Emma and Senju, also the said modeling company (name) accepted in.

They are also an assassin group who kill people who did crimes from B rank to SSS rank of dangerous people.
(Yes this is a honkai reference)

Mostly everyone is in the group, whether if they want to kill or not, like hina and Takemichi and any other people who don't want blood on their hands.