Story 4- Rodger

My friend Karen introduced to me to a big man. She told me all sort of things 'bout this man. How him have money and him spend on his woman and so on. Me as a young girl now want to hear that so my skin catch fire.

So I decided to link up with Rodger and I told Karen (my friend) where we were going and she asked if she could come along. I said ok since it's my first time meeting this man.

We decided to meet at  a little hang out spot, he told me to take a taxi and meet him there and he would pay the fare. Upon reaching the place I called to let him know I'm outside, he said he wasn't there as yet so I must pay the fare and he would give me back the money.

I never like the idea but  I said ok.

Me and Karen reach and take a seat near the  bar. Bout two minutes later she said she's going to the bathroom, I said cool me a gwan wait pon Roger.

While waiting about two men approach me and me run them cause me nuh wah Roger come see me a talk to man.

Anyways sitting there for 15 minutes me see my phone ring  and roger say he's coming inside now, so I turn my head to the entrance to see who is walking in on there phone.

People is like me get an out of body experience when me see who is Roger, instant shingles start take me. 😭😤

All me know Rodger nuh tall and handsome like Karen told me and him well inna wah long time suit with a big old boot. Him look ancient, nothing bout him nuh nice.

When him reach up to me, I politely greet him and smile, Rodger go make the mistake and smile back, oh fada Gad man🤣🤣 me never know say smile coulda suh ugly.

Then him go smell like a pan of rusty nails on top of him stay bad self.

Anyways me gwan be nice same way because me know me nah see back after tonight not for the love or money.

So when me look me see Karen she a shuffle a come, me never even did memba say she was there and due to how me vex with she and ugly boot Roger right  now me just wah go home.

Karen took a seat beside Rodger with his back turn to her, so me say " oh you come back" Roger turn to see who
I was talking  to.

When Roger saw Karen him nearly jump outta the frownsy jacket. Me say to him a wah while looking at him and Karen.

Him say nothing man me just surprised you  bring a friend.

Anyways me nah take it for nothing because a she link me up with him and me nuh too care. Roger say he's going to kitchen area to order food so I must tell him what I want.

I told him to go check out and come back. When him leave the table me asked Karen a wah this she set me up on.

This gyal aguh tell me say me and her can nyam him out. Me say no girl, me nah do that because my stomach nuh suh strong, so she could have him.

She said her babyfather know him so she couldn't deh with him. So right then and there me realise this gyal a use me.

Rodger signal me over to kitchen area, when me reach him asked if me and him could cut leave Karen because she beg too much and him nah buy no food fi har. 🤣🤣

Me did willing to leave her there also cause me say dah girl a real wicked plus me wah guh home.

On our way out we bounce two serious looking men, me never take it for nothing until one of them turned back and grab on pon Rodger smell bad jacket.

Suh me say to the guy that we were sorry for bouncing into him. The next guy push me away and say me must go one side.

Me a say inna my mind "jesus a wah this now". The yute wah hold on pon Roger asked him where his car was and Rodger said he would take him to it.

When me look the next bwoy draw a gun and say me must run me never make him tell me twice enuh I start run out bloodclaat.

When me look a pure car park up and me neatly crawl under wah car. Me a say look how me left me yah a come dead with this ugly man.

While me under the car a pray the owner nuh come start it. Well it look like somebody dash salt pon me because the owner come to start the car. 😭🤣🤣🤣

So me roll from under car same time and the man dress back frightened you fuck and say "aye gyal wah you do under me cyar?" 😨😤

Me start bawl and tell him say me come out with a next man and me baby father buck me up and now him a look for me🤣🤣🤣 So the man offer me a drive home.

Me take it fast.  Karen a  call me, me answer and tell her say gun man  gone with Roger and me gone home.

This bitch buss out a big dutty laugh and say me must come back in she know the man them. Me say a wah the fuck this a gwan. Me tell her talk me a listen.

She said she did some work for him at his house and after she done work him say him couldn't find a gold watch and he insisted that she took the watch.

A next girl told her that the watch he said was missing he was wearing it the next day. So she said all she call the man about her money him don't want to pay her.

So she decided that she has to get her money  by any means, so she set up her friends to rob him because she knew where he kept the money in his car.

She told me that if she had told me the plan me wouldn't go along with it. 😕😕

All of that story was a lie, me did believe her until me hear from the shout say her baby father set up the whole thing because he found say Karen was fucking Rodger and the only way she could get back into his good graces was to set up and rob the man.

You know who cross yah now cause me can lose my life for what I don't know.

The next day Rodger call me and tell me say them them Rob him $300,000 from his car and his jewelry. Me act sympathetic to him and everything. Pretend like me nuh know  nothing  and me tell me cyah deal with them something deh  because me nuh know what kind of mix up him inna.

Plus him stay bad nuh rass me cyah manage. 

Me tell him nuh call back my phone because I don't like problems.

Karen she buy up pure big funiture and TV and me nuh chat to she either. Me hear that her mother take sick a country and she wasn't home.

I  call my brother and told him what happen and how my friend set me up. So him send couple a him friends them to move out her funiture dem one night.

They took everything!

All har puss and the puss pan them take. She come home to a empty house. Tell me if me wrong?

Evil for evil😏😏