A brother bond

{This chapter is gonna be representing Dbk and Swk brother bond-it's gonna be like a fluff chapter}

The others had finally made it to the demon bull family's castle and were at the door.Nezha looked at it before sighing and knocked.PIF opened the door and looked at Nezha before smiling at him and asking him what was wrong.He moved out of the way to give her the perfect view of a baby monkey on Mk's hands.

Pif:Oh goodness what happened
.......
Mei:Welllll hekindagottunredintoababytryingtosaveme

They all just stood there in awkward silence before she let them in.Dbk was sitting in the couch looking at the ceiling,until he get there presence and looked at them going pale as he saw the baby monkey.He got up just walked towards Mk took the monkey from Mk's hand and just went to a different room

Mk:......wait so like are we all just gonna ignore the fact he took Monkey king from me.....
Pif:He's only going into that specific room to see if WuKong remembers him.
..........
Nezha:Don't worry Mk they had a brother relationship...Dbk would never hurt him in that state.......

-switch to Dbk and Swk-

Dbk was sitting down on the floor with the baby monkey sitting right infront of him.They both looked at each other without breaking eye contact.

Dbk:WuKong....do you...remember me?....
.......
Swk:ya ya

Dbk only looked at him till he sighed with relief and picked up the monkey holding him close.He was hugging Swk while smiling as he let all the memories of when they were still young come to him.

-time skip-

Dbk and Swk had fallen asleep while Ddk let out these loud snores and Swk let out little chirps.Mk,Redson,and Mei had there heads inside the door and were taking pictures while fangirling.Dbk had woken up and looked at them while letting out a low growl,but only layed down again as he let the little monkey rest.....

Ugh I'm imagining this happening while writing it😭😭😭🥹🥹🥹