Do you remember,

"Let's break up

"Let's break up."

The boy's eyes immediately filled with tears. You could practically hear his heart shattering from the other side of the hallway.

"Damn." The girl standing next to me, Chaeun, snickers. "That's so embarrassing for him. Right Jia?"

I think that boy might be in my class, he looks kind of familiar.

"Jia?"

The boy is now crying in the middle of the hallway. It's the end of the school day, but there are still a handful of people here. I can't imagine caring about someone so deeply to react like that. He must have really liked that girl.

"Ugh, Sunwoo get your girlfriend to snap out of it. She's not listening to me."

I feel a hard flick on my forehead and I turn my head back to the group of friends in front of me.

"Ow." I rub my forehead. "That hurt you dumbass."

Sunwoo laughs, "Chaeun said something, probably not important though."

"Shocker." I roll my eyes.

"I said isn't that so embarrassing for that guy over there?" Chaeun nods to the boy across the hallway now pleading to the girl.

"Hm?" I say. "Yeah I know right."

"Finally. I swear, it takes years to get a reaction from her these days. Losing your edge Jia?" Chaeun asks.

"Oh yeah I meant to ask, what lip gloss were you using in your last post?" Duri asks. Duri and her twin brother Doyun have been my friends since primary school.

"Uh I don't remember," I answer. "text me a reminder and I'll check later."

"You don't remember because it was sent to you?"Chaeun asks.

"Yeah." I reply.

"Ugh what's it like being an influencer?" Duri asks.

"Please, I'm barely an influencer." I scoff.

"You get sent stuff from companies."

"I just have a lot of followers. It's not a big deal." I say.

"Stop being so modest, it's cringe." Chaeun says.

"Wait where's Junee? we were going to go to the pc room." Sunwoo asks.

"I don't know," Chaeun says. "Probably off vaping somewhere."

"Great." Sunwoo groans. "Okay Ji lets go."

"Wow I'm second choice to you, make it less obvious please, you're my boyfriend." I say and he slings his arm around me.

"Come on babe, it's not my fault Junee's a god at video games." Sunwoo says and drags me down the hallway.