Chapter 1: I'm Alive?

Black, all I see is black. Is this death? just a big pit of nothing that goes on forever? It seems lonely. Maybe that's good for me though. I should be alone, no one can bother me, and I can't ruin their lives with my presence.

"Hey kid! Wake up already!" Izuku hears a strange voice and slowly opens his eyes. To his surprise he sees a man sitting in a chair over him, in a dark room. all he can see is this man and a TV in the corner, he is strapped in a bed and restrained so he doesn't attempt to run.

"Wha- what happened? Where am I? How am I still alive?" Izuku asks in confusion and then sees the TV in the corner turns on with a man in a suit and a large mask over his face. "You aren't alive in the eyes of the public. I have been keeping a close eye on All Might and when I saw you interact with him, I was interested. How can someone's idol look down on them and tell them what he told you, it truly is despicable. However, I decided to save you as I believe you have true potential to be something greater than a hero." The strange man said getting Izukus hopes up.

"Greater than a hero? But I don't even have a quirk, how can I be anything more than a failure?" Izuku says, saddened. "Oh young Midoriya, you aren't a failure, you have more potential than everyone, including All Might. The hero that betrayed you, his number 1 fan. I can make you more than you have ever dreamed of." Izuku looks down thinking for a minute before speaking. "Who are you anyway? And how can you make me that great?" The man smirks at Izukus questions.

"I will tell you who I am when you decide to join me, and I can make you 'that great' through training. I will push you to your limits and teach you how the world is truly run, how I can fix it. How WE can fix it." The man smiles even more under his mask, knowing he is able to get Izuku on his side. "A-are you a villain?" Izuku asks with worry in his eyes

The man responds, "In the eyes of the government I am, however I would rather call myself the savior of the new world. The man that will topple the government and rule the world with an iron fist, making it a better world." Izuku looks over at the man in the chair next to him and sees him smiling. He then looks back at the TV and gives the man a response that he was waiting for, "I-I will help you.. Only if you help me learn why I am here, why I should still be here. I need to know my purpose." Izuku looks down as tears begin rolling down his cheeks.

"But of course! I will help you learn your purpose and I will teach you the way. But first, get some rest, your training begins tomorrow. Oh and doctor, take off Midoriyas restraints and hand him his bag. Lets make sure our new friend feels comfortable." The doctor nods and follows his orders to a T before leaving the room and bringing the TV with him.

Izuku just looks in his bag and pulls out his notebook.

I-I think that is the first time someone has called me their friend... I am unsure if I am happy or sad. I am lost.

Izuku then sleeps and wakes up the next day to a strange man in a suit. the man looked as if he were made of smoke. "I am kuroguri and I will be helping you train. welcome aboard Izuku Midoriya sir." Izuku looks blankly at Kuroguri and just nods. "If you wish to take a shower the bathroom is down the hall and to the right. You will be living with myself and one other so please do not take too much time. our plus one isn't exactly fond of people." after he finishes Izuku notices the door start breaking apart and decaying before seeing a blue-ish white haired man dash at him at full speed and reach for him before a portal appears in front of them and the man vanishes.

"Wa-was that our plus one?" Izuku asked frightened. "Yes, his name is Tomura Shigaraki, I ask that you both get along" Kuroguri says before walking to the door. he looks at Izuku and quickly syas, "Breakfast will be ready soon, You should shower before then" beforeleaving the room

This seems like it will be difficult...