Chapter 3

As grian continued his attempt to talk Iskal interrupted the stuttering and said "Sure we can help you! Just tell your dorm number" Iskal and mumbo talked quite a bit as they walking to the tall man's dorm yet the entire time grian stayed silent. Mumbo noticed this half-way through and asked "hey grian are you ok? You don't look well" mumbo pointed out as he put a hand on grians shoulder.
"Er- y yeah! I'm fine I it's all good" Grian said while trying to sound confident he still ended up being quiet. "Good good.." and then mumbo and Iskal started talking again, and grian ended up having his head down the rest of the way.

Hm. Cute.
Mumbo thought as he glanced at the short guy beside him as they arrived but that thought was quickly interrupted by him being hugged by an exited half dog man, ren. "Buddy! Where have you been?" Mumbo was startled and jumped slightly "er- sorry, got lost... BUT, Iskal and grian helped me get back!" Ren smiled evily when he saw how mumbo slightly enhanced the grian.
"Hi! I'm ren. Wanna come inside? It's getting late"
"I-" "yes please! Do I need to take of my shoes or-"
Iskal interrupted grian and like that they where in the dorm together but suddenly Iskal and ren simply said "we're gonna go outside real quick be back soon!" And then mumbo and grian where left alone. Iskal you little motherf-
"I'm really sorry about ren , he just gets exited." Mumbo couldn't make eye contact
"Hey it's ok, Iskal gets really exited sometimes to-"

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE THE DOOR

Ren and Iskal where both laughing their heads of outside, "HAH- You should have seen grian in the hallway! He was like a little puppy being scolded" Iskal said through crying tears
"And mumbo, jeasus Christ you should see how much he talks about grian!" Ren said also laughing "WAIT. I HAVE AN IDEA." Iskal gave him a confused glance before ren busted in the door (not literally lol) to see mumbo and grian peacefully talking before jumping at the loud sound.
"WANNA PLAY TRUTH OR DARE?" Iskal understood what ren was doing and grinned evily.
Iskals face rn when he realizes what's about to happen lol

"Ren- REN-" mumbo knew exactly what ren was doing.                                                        Sorry for the long wait lol I post more often now lol