Chapter 1

(In grian and Iskals dorm)

As grian woke up he realized that he was... GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL?! After shaking Iskal awake and getting dressed the two boys rushed out the door not wanting to be late. Luckily there was traffic on the roads so when they arrived the teacher was still stuck in traffic. Iskal sat relatively close to the front while grian was sat in the back. A minute or so after they came in the new kid walked in, Mumbo Jumbo, or mumbo for short. He was the new kid but got popular quite quickly with his advanced red stone skills. Grian was to busy drawing the layout of the classroom to notice mumbo walking over to the empty seat next to him. Grian only noticed when mumbo sat down.

"Hello class!"

 The teacher walked in slightly startling everybody. As the teacher was explaining stuff (the writer says just put whatever you want there because they are lazy-) mumbo nudged  grains shoulder making him look away from the front of the classroom. "Your grian right?" 

Mumbo said careful not to be to loud. "Yeah..." grian said trying to not make eye contact. 

"Oh i'v heard of you you like to draw, correct?" "Yes but I mostly do it for fun." 

As grian spoke he had to steady his heart from exploding, as he had developed a crush on mumbo over the last week. They talked a little more until the bell rang. Iskal and grain where the last ones out, "So when are you gonna get married?" Iskal said to grain as he was packing up. "Oh shut up." Grain said trying to not look at Iskal as he was blushing bright red.  "Mhmm" Iskal hummed as they walked out of class. 

(TIME SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL)

As grian and Iskal walked back to their dorm when suddenly mumbo ran over to them panting. As soon as mumbo got over to them 

"I need your guys help" mumbo said while breathing heavily from running "I cant find my dorm  and I'm starting to panic-" 

Iskal and grian looked at eachother wondering what to do, at least Iskal was, grian was trying to calm his heart from exploding. 

"I- uh- w- what dorm are y you?" Grian stuttered