Chapter 4

Before grain and mumbo new it they where all sat in a circle playing truth or dare. The whole time they played ren and Iskal had an evil look on their face. Then, suddenly,
"Grian, truth or dare." Ren said evilly.       "Mmm... dare..?" As soon as the words left his mouth grian regretted his decisions, as ren and Iskal laughed.
"Ok. I dare you to sit on mumbo lap."  "EXCUSE ME?!-"
Grian shrieked and mumbo practically spat out his water.
"NO NO NO. THA- THAT- THATS INVADING HIS PERSONAL SPACE I CANT-"

Grian argued, his face going redder than a tomato, meanwhile mumbo just had both his hands over his cheeks trying to cover up the dark red blush spreading across his face. Grain tried to argue more but Iskal simply said "a dare is a dare grian." After Iskal said that grian looked over at the man next to him, almost asking him if it's ok through a simple glance, mumbo nodded slightly his hands still covering his bright red face.

" After Iskal said that grian looked over at the man next to him, almost asking him if it's ok through a simple glance, mumbo nodded slightly his hands still covering his bright red face

(Ok this bit if art is mine)

As the game went on, nothing very interesting happened, as Iskal and ren where satisfied. As it got later and later and Iskal and grian where about to leave, they checked the time.... 12:20...

"Guys wait!! It's quite a late, and it'll take you quite some time to get back to your dorm, it's Friday so you guys can just stay here!"
Ren yelled before Iskal and Grian could leave. And I'm that moment it's like iskal and ren telepathically communicated before being interupted by grian,

"Are you sure that's ok? Mumbo?" "Hm?- oh- yeah it's fine"
And right before they went to bed ren and iskal cheekily said, in unison right before going to bed, "Oh also, btw you two are sharing a room . NIGHT!!"