Chapter Four

I sit my things on the floor and continue my tour of the room with Mark close behind me. The hallway has about 3 doors. I open the first one to a large walk in closet about the size of my old room. There are lots of clothes already on some of the hangers and shoes in most of the slots.

"I hope you don't mind I bought you some new clothes." Mark says from behind me and I jump on him and squeal in excitement.

The next room is about the same size but instead it has a large tv, an xbox, a ps4, a couch and bean bag chairs and a mini fridge filled with sodas, beers, and snacks. The last room at the end of the hall is the same as the room Im sleeping in.

It has a smaller bed though and a dresser with clothes in it. There's a closet on the left wall and I walk into it. The clothes are different though. The closet is full of male clothes and shoes.
When I finish looking at the room I head back down the hall and into my room.

"Hey who's room..." I trail off when I don't see Mark. I shrug it off and start putting my things aways.

~3 hours later~

I walk down stairs and start looking around. His house is bigger then enormous. Starting from when you first walk in theres a short hall. When you come out the hall there are two stair cases.

The one on the right is leading to my room and the left to his. Near the left stair case is the kitchen. The kitchen is also big. It has a sliding door that leads to the back yard. It has an island with a sink attached. A dishwasher, oven, stove, a pantry, and a double fridge.