오십 칠

Taehyung

I sat down on the bed and scrolled through my Twitter which is the only thing that I haven't deactivated and deleted and I came across a photo that made me sit upright.

They are in Daegu?!

"I cooked dinner, hyung!" I heard Daeyeon from downstairs. "Have it before it turns cold and it will not be nice anymore."

Why the hell are they even in Daegu? Who was the one who told them that I was in Daegu? Right, they know that I am from Daegu and I was born and raised there and I am a Daegu person but I could have gone somewhere else and not somewhere away from my hometown.

I am still technically in Daegu but it is not my hometown and I chose to buy a house here for one reason, I don't want anyone to know where I am staying and they can't find a reason to come visit me if they wanted to and there is no way for them to know about it because I have never told them about it, all they know is that I have a house in Daegu but if they don't know where it is at, they can't find me.

And Daegu is rather big for them to find it and I am hoping that they wouldn't come here to find me, but they won't come here first because they will go to my hometown thinking that I will be there.

I got down the stairs and Daeyeon is plating the food I grabbed a bottle of water to quench my thirst and for me to calm down, Namjoon hyung must be the one who suggested that they will come to Daegu to find me and now there are pictures taken from the fans, everyone knows that they are on vacation to Daegu and they knows that I am not part of it because I am not with them and that will make them think that there must have happened between me and the members that they are coming over to get me.

They are still holding onto my retirement announcement now but something even worse had happened and the members are involved in it and I don't want to get them involved in my matter. And Yang DongMi is with them as well, she looks unrecognizable with those shades but she is Yang DongMi.

Why did the guys decide to bring her along? The boys know that I have feelings for DongMi and Yoongi hyung did a very good job of informing them that I am planning to confess to her and I did, and they know that she is my weakness.

I let out a sigh and Daeyeon looks at me. "Are you okay, hyung?"

"Have you looked through your Twitter the last few hours?" I asked him, not planning to hide this from him because there is no reason to and it is better to let him know so that we can move away even further if we need to.

He shook his head. "Why? Is there a huge problem?" He asked me.

"The guys were caught travelling on the train and they just arrived here in Daegu less than an hour ago," I told him. "And DongMi is with them. Did DongMi try to contact you this whole time?"

"DongMi? Did she call me?" He patted his pockets for his phone and he looked at me blankly. "Did you happen to see my phone somewhere?"

I let out an annoyed sigh, I forgot that I am with someone who doesn't need the internet to feel normal and he doesn't get updated with things around the world that often if I didn't tell him. I have created a few social media accounts hoping that he will look at them once in a while and get in touch with the world for a little bit but nothing seems to be working and he is still lost in his world.

"Maybe you threw it out of the window or something?" I said to him with sarcasm. "You're lucky that you don't have any friends or they will be so annoyed at you for not looking at their messages and replying to their calls."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Where do you think that it would be at?" He walked around the house to search for it and I called his phone so that it would ring.

We found his phone in the laundry room and he finally remembered why it is there, he is washing the laundry the other day and he left it there and forgot to take it with him. He is lucky that there is still 30% of battery life and he still can use his phone for a while.

I looked through his call logs and DongMi did try to contact him a few times and she left a few messages as well, begging him to pick up the calls and at least reply to some messages but Song Daeyeon is that person who ignores these phone calls without any intention and he is not that addicted to his phone.

"She seemed very worried about you, hyung." He said to me. "Why don't you just call her once and tell her that she should go back home?"

"They are all together and they will never go home until they find me, so we are doing whatever it takes to avoid her and to avoid the rest of the members," I told him. "Don't ever go call her behind my back, I am telling you."

"They are worried about you, that is why they are all searching for you and you have to give them an answer and they won't force you to do anything that you don't want to do," Daeyeon said to me.

"Daeyeon, be a good boy and do as I instructed you to," I said to him. "It will take me a while to get my courage back but I will tell them someday."

He put his phone to his ears. "DongMi ssi, this is Daeyeon and I am with Taehyung hyung. Yes, he is doing all fine so you don't need to worry."