• welcome to the internet by bo Burnham starts playing •

BENs POV

I had been working on it for a while, and now I have managed it. I can now fit four people instead of two, using it as telaportation it would be possible to go inside games and world's on the web. I was originally going to use this as a tactic against my victims but I think this would be pretty fun otherwise.

I stood up from my spot on the carpet and looked back to seeing y/n, L.J and Jeff.

Out of my options I decided to use Y/n.

"What are you thinking about BEN..." y/n questioned seeming concerned.

"What is your favorite video game?" I asked floating beside her.

(Just say your favorite game is Pacman. Otherwise one similar to pacman.)

"My favorite game on the web? Well probably Pacman. That's the safest option." Y/n said while turning to look at me.

Oh was she wrong.

"Okay, who else would you want to come with if you were able to play this game." I asked her.

Jeff just coughed, like she would pick you dumbass.

"Probably Nina or Toby." She responded shrugging her shoulders.

I was about to burst out laughing because Jeff looked offended asf. =_=

I then took out my phone to our little gay groupchat.

I took the opportunity and added Nina cuz why not.

Four stooges

Bennyboy69

Hey Toby

Nina are you guys busy rn?

Emogirl

Omg BEN.

Change my name.

Anyways yea.

Ticking bomb

No, might go shopping later.

What cereal do you guys want?

Bennyboy69

The gay one.

Anyways come to the living room rn.

Toby.

I then slipped my phone back in my pocket and explained the Plan to y/n. I dont think she was fully on board with this.

...

Your POV 🔝

(Hehe get it.)

Did this bitch actually want me to go
With him and Toby into a legit video game.

AND HE SAID ME AND TOBY COULD POSSIBLY GET KILLED WTH

I took a deep sigh and rubbed my temples.

Thank God grandma said I could stay til 7:00pm.

"What do you want BEN." Toby said while walking in, clearly not wanting to be apart of this. Probably because Jeff was in the room. But thankfully his mood lightened up to the sight of me.

"We are just going to be playing a little game irl." BEN smirked.

~Time skip after explaining to Toby~

"Escuse me. but YOU want ME, and Y/N to go in a fucking pacman game. The big ass pacman is going to eat us dipshit. And how the hell will we eat IT." he said while rubbing his temples.