~Chapter 1 Meeting You~

First things first, my name is Lethia. Lethia Snow. I do as I please, but no matter what, I will never be free, like the wind. I wish to be free from the burdens I carry. I'm a demon, a full blooded demon. My father, Deception doesn't know I've been living in the human world to find a male demon worth meeting. I was running on rooftops when I sensed another demon near by. I jumped into the alley way, petting stray cats when I heard voices. "What are you doing, Sebastian?! Get over here now!" A man's shadow came into the alley way. I bring my gaze up to meet ruby red eyes and a shocked expression. "Young master, there seems to be a young lady back here. What shall we do with her?" The man named Sebastian said. A young looking earl came and said," Excuse me miss, would you come work for me?" He gave me a cold stare and I raised my eyebrow, smirk plastered on my face. "Sorry, but I barely know you and plus your demon here doesn't seem like he wants me there," I stand and smile. "But that would make things more interesting so, yeah sure, I'd be glad to work for you..." They both look shocked, and I hold out my hand to the young man. "My name is Lethia. Lethia Snow." He took my hand, shook it and stated in a proud manner, "My name is Earl Ciel Phantomhive. And this," pointing to his butler "Is my butler, Sebastian Michaels." Sebastian bowed to me. "Hello M'Lady. Please follow me." They turned and walk toward the street bringing me to a carriage. "Oh, I'm sorry, but I have terrible motion sickness I'll follow the carriage though." They looked curious but didn't question it. "Don't worry about it. I'm simply one HELL of a gymnast." I giggle and jumped on the closest roof, waiting for the carriage to move. "Sebastian seems like an amazing demon." I whisper to myself as I jump from building to building. "Hopefully he knows I'm one as well."