~Chapter 5 Rare~

I was trapped in my thoughts, waiting for the new day to come. My room is facing the garden. The sun starts to peak out fro behind the trees, making it's presence known. I stand and walk over to my window, as I watch Finny start his work. 'He must be tending to the roses.' I thought. As I use my advanced sight, I look at all the beautiful colored flowers, taking in the wonderful sight. My eyes locked with those ruby red ones I fell in love with. He smirked at me as he walked over to the black roses. 'The most rare of them all.' I thought to myself. Being lost in my thoughts once more, a knock at my door brought me out of them. "It's me, my love. I have something for you." I opened the door for him and allowed him to enter my room. He held up a black rose to my face. " The rarest rose for the most rare demon lover in the world." He brought me into a loving embrace. I smiled into his shoulder. "Would you mind if I went to the garden and helped Finny? I still haven't met the others but I know their names." He pulled me out of my room and swept me into his arms. " Of course, my love." He took me to the front door and set me down before saying, "I must return to work, my love but your services will only be used when we get an order from Her Majesty and the young master." He walked off but not before sneaking a peck from my lips. I blushed and playfully pushed him away. I walked outside to be met by a working Finny. "Hello, Finny." He slowly turned around with a confused look on his face. "Oh, hi. I don't know you so how do you know my name?" He stood up and got closer to me. "Oh, I assumed Sebastian told you. I work with the Young Master! My name is Lethia Snow." Finny came and gave me a bear hug that would hurt any normal person. I giggled at his actions. "Well, I'm Finnian but everyone calls me Finny. I'm the gardener as you can tell!" I look at all the flowers and smile down at the little boy. "I love your garden. Keep up the good work Finny." I turned to walk back to the front doors but when I got to them, Finny was running in my direction. "Ms. Lethia? I saw this and it reminded me of you." He handed me the same black rose as Sebastian. "It's a rare black rose. There' s only one bush in the whole garden. Well, I have to get back to work!" He waved and ran off. I was in shock but still waved back. I went inside to my room, picked up the rose from Sebastian and put them both in a vase. 'Who knew. I never thought of myself like that.'