~Chapter 3 My Secret~

After "my little encounter" with Sebastian, I walked around the house. When I made it to the garden, I showed my true form . "Soul of darkness, I release you." Come forth." My hands turned black and my nails were as sharp as knives. Red demonic wings came from my back and my eyes were pitch black. Teeth razor sharp and my long black hair was in a single floor length braid. I close my eyes as the wind blew, sniffing the air. I smell a fox and lunge for it. I tear that thing to pieces. Blood dripping from the corner of my mouth and a shadow came into view. "It's another demon." I thought. I rise up, dropping my meal on the ground. "Sebastian, you can come out. I shouldn't hide anything from you, if your my mate." Sebastian came out from behind a tree, smirking. "My, my. What a mess you have made of yourself." He came closer to me and licked the blood off my mouth. I change back into my human form. Sebastian pulled me in, but I caught him off guard by jumping to put my legs around his waste, kissing him. His tongue came into my mouth, making me melt in his embrace. I pulled away and the only thing holding us together was Sebastian's arms around my waist. He whispered in my ear, "Now it's my turn." I looked at him confused. "To tell you MY secrets." He smiled and held out his hand. "You're lucky Sebastian." He looked at me, his smiled dropping into a confused face. "For what , M'lady?" "That I showed you the one thing I never showed my father. My secret."