~Chapter 6 Meeting Him~

A knock could be heard coming from my door. "Come in." I said, my gaze toward the window. "My love, I know you might not want to do this but I think you should meet my father." I stiffen. All these thoughts came into my head. "Who is your father, Sebastian?" I asked turning toward him slowly. "He is the ruler of Hell, my love. I don't think he'll have a problem with you." He wrapped his arms around me. "Fine, but if I meet your father, you must meet mine." He smiled. "I promise. Now lets go. I can't keep him waiting." A black mist was surrounding us, then we were graced with the presence of Lucifer. "Hello, Father. This is my mate, Lethia." He moved his gaze to me and glared. "Hello My Dear. So you're the one my son has come to give his emotions? Well done. I know your father my dear. Deception, am I correct?" Even hearing his name sent shivers up my spine. "Yes Sire, you're correct." "Deception! Bring yourself out here!" He called into a dark corner. My father emerged with a surprised look written on his face. "Lethia? Is that you? How dare you leave and not tell me!" He ran at me and swung hitting me in the stomach. I stood perfectly still, in the same spot. My eyes turned black, making my father back up in fear. "I left because you don't treat me like I'm supposed to be. Anyway, Father this is Sebastian, my mate." Sebastian looked at him with hatred, grabbing my hand. "Well, if you're happy with him, you may have him. I have no place to get in the way of your wishes, Lethia. Just remember to visit me once in a while." He walked back into the shadows. "Son, Lethia you may leave now. We have no more business." Sebastian grabbed me and pulled me into a hug, going back to the human realm. When we arrived, I broke down in tears. "What is wrong, my love?" All I did was cry. Sebastian picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room, laying me down on my bed. "I'm sorry you had to see my father hit me, Sebastian." And for the first time in years, I fell into a dreamless sleep. 

(A/N: I Need some help from people reading for the next chapter so if you have any suggestions, I'll be happy to add some.)