~Chapter 2 You Are Mine Now~

It didn't take me long to realize we were headed in the direction of the mansion which I assumed was Ciel's home. As we came closer, I saw 3 people waiting in the garden. I hop down to the carriage and Sebastian gave me a smirk. I got a lust filled aura from Sebastian, which made me blush. "This way M'Lady. I need to show you your room." Sebastian led me through tons of halls, twists, and turns until we reached a black door with a grey door handle. I walked in to see a king size bed with black blankets and a red sheet. He closed the door and walked behind me. "Is it to your liking, M'Lady?" He whispered into my ear, wrapping his hands around my waist. "Yes. I like it very much... Mr. Demon." I turn around and flash my bright purple eyes, black." So you're a demon, too. I saw you jump on the roofs. So, Lethia why are you here?" He pulled my waist so my body was very close to his. "I'm here to find my mate. But so far, I haven't had any good matches." "My dear, you don't have to look any farther. I also have been looking for a mate. Although it's quite hard considering my master ordered me to always be by his side. I only leave the manor with him when he goes to town for business. " His eyes flashed fuschia. He slammed me against the wall. "Now, Letha. Listen well. Don't do anything reckless, for I'm very protective and possessive. You're mine now." He kissed me and left me breathless. I'm his now? Game on, Sebastian. Game on.