𖥻 3 ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ⋆ ࣪.* ࣪.⋆ | 𝗖𝗣𝗪

STEP 𖥻 3

     Chatting with God
Praying to God
  Worshiping God

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

because for one..

1.) ⭒ ♡̶ ˒ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𓂃 : 𓎆

Chatting with God is simply having conversation with God by openly talking to Him. This is a relationship, so talk to Him like your friend but keep the honor and respect for Him like a father. You don't have to be all uptight with Him either. Jesus knows your personality and you know what I've been sayin'.. He want that genuineness and that includes not hiding the traits He gave you within molding you! Even talking with Him during the simplest moments as well! For example, I could be waiting for the bus on a hot summer day and I start talking to Jesus about how He's a beautiful artist but that sun He made??? Mad hot for no reason. LOL. Stuff like that! It's those little moments of you recognizing Him; showing Him how He's apart of your everyday life. And then those long talks? Whew. It's like you're sitting on the phone with your friend. Allow yourself to be vulnerable with Him. Confide in Him. Tell Him your worries, your struggles, maybe even something funny; just try to talk to Him 🤍. I know it may seem like you're talking to yourself but I knooow you got that faith right? You know Jesus is real right? You know He's watching you and know that He dwells in your spirit, right? Aight then so just knooow He's listening too! 🫶🏾 (Plus, if you already talk to yourself this is gonna be easy. The only difference is you're not talking to yourself nor are you the only listener in the room now that you have faith.)

°˖✧✿✧˖°

2.) ⭒ ♡̶ ˒ 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𓂃 : 𓎆

Now I know that chatting is a synonym for talking and having conversation; and that prayer itself is a form of talking and communicating with God. Although, regardless of it being so, prayer is more honoring and glorifying towards God. it's an intimate moment when you're truly giving that worship to Him at all times by giving thanks. Praying isn't only making requests for things we desire, but us also recognizing who's blessing us with these requests as well. Praying is a powerful act of worship that shows how powerful faith can be; how God can be. Therefore praying is more than just 'chatting with God' as if you'd be merely talking to Him about some fine man of God (or woman) you've seen on the bus. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)

°˖✧✿✧˖°

3.) ⭒ ♡̶ ˒ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𓂃 : 𓎆

We've already spoken on one form of worship recently which is praying. But praying isn't the only form of worship there is towards God. But first , let's quickly start with what worshipping is! Worship is acts of service individuals perform towards God out of the adoration, honor, and respect we have for Him; and of course, love. Here's some other common ways to worship God!

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭*

1.) Listening to gospel/christian music (Psalm 96:2)

2.) Fasting; refraining from certain things for a period of time to keep your focus more on God & less things of the world. You can fast with food, social media, or anything secular in general. (Psalm 69:10)

3.) Meditating on God's word. Indulging your mind with the scripture daily is a form of worship. (Psalm 1:2)

4.) The way you live your life. This last one is pretty self explanatory. Dedicating your life to following Jesus and keeping His commands is you worshipping Him daily. So continue to do what you're doing, you're doing great 🤍. (2 Peter 3:18)