𖥻 6 ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ⋆ ࣪.* ࣪.⋆ | 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗦

STEP 𖥻 6

    confess your sins!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

because for one..

1.) ⭒ ♡̶ ˒ 𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊 𓂃 : 𓎆

Our flesh is weak. When we fall short of God's glory because of sin, we shouldn't run from Him because of our guilt; We should run to Him. Don't let the guilt eat you up.. but rather recognize that you are weak. In 2 Corinthians 12:9, it states, "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." We are not strong without Jesus. We aren't strong because our flesh being weak. So in times like this we must rely on the most High. Use this time of confession as a way to glorify God because He is the one who's stronger. Use this time of confession as a way to worship the Lord because it's His power that we are able to get back up and overcome! Use this time of confession as a way to praise Jesus because He's the one who IS stronger than the temptations of flesh. And use this time of confession to humble ourselves (James 4:10).

°˖✧✿✧˖°

1.) ⭒ ♡̶ ˒ 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐎
𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𓂃 : 𓎆

In order to repent, we need to have the humility to confess our sins. To repent means to turn away from sin, and we do this out of regret of our actions. In order to turn away from a specific sin, we must face it first. So don't let your pride get in the way just because you feel as though you shouldn't have fell again because you do have God. you do have God, but you aren't Him; recognize that. That's not to say that overcoming a specific sin is impossible because it isn't (Philippians 4:13), especially because with Christ's strength it isn't. But that doesn't mean you allow yourself to feel as if you shouldn't fall short or you weren't supposed to. We WILL fall, but the righteous get up each and every time (Proverbs 24:16). We fall because of our own weakness, not Gods'. We're able to handle the weakness of our flesh with God and by dwelling in His presence & reading His word. So, we can't repent of our sins if we don't be humble towards God and admit our weaknesses.. so He can lend us His strength for the next fight.