𖥻 7 ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ⋆ ࣪.* ࣪.⋆ | 𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗬

STEP 𖥻 7

walk in obedience!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

while it isn't easy, hear me out..

1.) ⭒ ♡̶ ˒ 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𓂃 : 𓎆

You see y'all, we believe that God has our best in spiritual interest, right? We believe that God has a better plan & route than our own, because when we once went our own way.. we often ended up depressed, we ended up hurt, and we ended up deep in darkness. And if you know God, you know how well He pulled you out of that with His strength, not your own. That being said, with the amount of faith & trust we have in His strength and who He is, we must trust of His plan. It's hard because we don't see and won't fully understand to a T, but remember.. it's about our faith; that's what moves mountains. The reason I bring this up is because whatever plan God has (not only for you, but for those who don't know Him, for those who want to know Him, etc..), you can play a part in that as God's vessel. As someone who is chosen by Jesus & as someone who lives for and by the goodness of God, you are within God's plan to plant seeds that He will ultimately grow. He's not asking you to do the growing yourself, He's not asking you to be the one to make change, He's not asking you to overall take the lead.. because He's the leader; all He asks of us is to take a step. And with taking that step to walk in God's plan, it's essential to obey.

It won't always be easy and it will be nerve wracking, because we don't know the outcome. That's why we must do our best to trust that God, who knows the outcome, has His hand over us. Let's work towards being confident in that instead of being confident in ourselves & confident that our comfort is always the better option.

We walk in light whilst many of the world walk in darkness, and because of that.. people won't like anything to do with Jesus who represents that. Not only that, but in a world that walks by their own ways, it's not expected that they would humble themselves immediately & be pleased with what you share about God; and all of that will bring discomfort. For 2 Timothy 3:12 states, "In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted (NIV)."

Yet, when you hold that faith that God's hand is over you—

when you hold that faith in His perfect plan—

when you take on the boldness of Jesus to walk in that obedience that God instructed you to walk in whilst showing grace, gentleness, and strictly truth as you do.. seeds will be planted nonetheless. The message has been received and you can dust off your feet from there & keep on pushing.

And you don't even have to worry about the rest, that's for God.

I want to show you guys what the Lord had put on my heart to write as I studied the book of Nehemiah (specifically & currently on Chapter 4).

For context, Nehemiah desires to rebuild the fallen walls of Jerusalem & God was willing and granted that to be done. As Nehemiah & many others were in the process of rebuilding, a man named Sanballat was mocking them & clearly not feeling the fact that the they were doing all of that. He called them feeble & basically was overall taunting them that they could not do it due to being too burdened. Nehemiah & his team continued to build the wall & gained success in almost finishing it. Sanballat's hating self let his anger & opposing feelings lead him to construct a plan of taking down what Nehemiah & his team have built. He wasn't the only one hating either though, he had his bitter friends hating along side him, ready to help him take down the progress of the Jerusalem walls. With prayer, Nehemiah and His team drew near to God & allowed God to be in control of the situation. They did not stop in fear due to plans they heard from others against them, nor the insults and mockery. They had trust that God's hand is still over them; and trust, God's hand was.

Personally, I'm currently going through fear to walk in things God called me to because of others. Therefore, from one struggling daughter regarding obedience to another (plus my brothers as well), Holy Spirit wants us to keep in mind this:

Regarding the plan the Lord has for you, especially in use of your gifts to build the kingdom of God— people will come against you. They will not be for you & they will move in discouraging you. But the Lord has His hand on you, just as He had his hand on Nehemiah & the jews as they physically built back a kingdom of Gods'. Pray onto the Lord and hold faith in His will, for it will be your courage. Do not fear man, because the Lord is with you & for you. Remain obedient. He will do the rest.

∘₊✧────── ────── ────── ✧₊∘

verses from this lesson to keep in mind.

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Nehemiah 4:14

"And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the Lord, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses (KJV)."
‭‭‬

for clarification of this context.. the word terrible is an adjective of the Hebrew word, אָיוֹם, that means 'to be a threat.' this is to further describe how those who go against God (& even threaten Him and His people) should be the ones that fear Him due to the mindfulness that in comparison to man (who is mortal and immoral) & God (who is immortal & moral).. God's the bigger threat. He is a God of justice & will show the outcomes of one's wrongdoings. He is a God who has wrath though He's slow to it & extends grace and mercy.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┛

may Jesus bless you & work in your heart (and mine, cause no fr Holy Spirit ate me up first & foremost). we can & will be obedient in Jesus' name! 🫂