Chapter 4: The Call

It has now been three days since then. I had had zero sleep. I stayed up all night and all day trying to find something. Now, I was at the beach with Christopher and Cloe again. But when I got pulled away, it was a stronger force.
"Tracie," I heard and my eyes opened. It was Angie. "Hey, I just came in to check on you and your phone started ringing. After you get that, you need to get some sleep," she says. I hadn't even realized the ringing beside me.
I thanked her and quickly answered the phone. "Hello, Tracie. What a pleasure to finally meet you. Sorry for not being able to see you in person, but I had some business to take care of. If you want your daughter to not end up like your mother, meet me at 506 Alley Way at midnight,"
"Alone. If you fail to show up or any police show up with you, your daughter will be killed," it was Daniel. "If there is any mark on her body, Daniel, I will kill you. And if you think I'm bluffing, you son of a bitch, try me," I say and hang up the phone. "Fuck?!," I scream and throw my phone across my desk.
"What?," Angie asks me. "Daniel has Cloe. He told me to meet him somewhere and if I fail to show up or I bring anyone with me, he'll kill her," I say and stand up. "Oh. You know, you can't do that," she says. "Well, I'm not just going to sit around and let him kill her," I say.
Ten minutes later, the whole team is in my office, along with Aaron Hotchner's team, Jack, and Christopher. "So, Daniel Walters has kidnapped Cloe and told me to meet him at a certain place at midnight. We all know what will happen if something goes wrong so what are we going to do to prevent this?," I ask. Aaron says, "We can't let you go there alone, who knows what will happen? But we can't just let Cloe die so we have to find a way...an earpiece. So we know what happens and where you're at. You can go alone and we'll be here in case something happens,"